Login | Register

App Question

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
App Question

Postby OctarineWyrm » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:00 pm

I know it's only been like 11 days since I applied, but just wondering.

What sort of process are we talking about here? Do you only want a certain number of applicants? Or is it so rigorous that people are only so very carefully considered? About how many of applicants usually get accepted?
OctarineWyrm
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:24 am

Unless you are in or near New Jersey where the physical groups are, the only option is the Cyber group. That group, because of logistical reasons, only accepts members ideally every six months, but realistically at this point, once a year. The last "wave" of applicants was recently processed and interviews are already taking place. Unfortunately, your application was past that cut off date. The current number of applications for 2 spots is out of 31 applicants. However, it is likely out of that 31, another 2 will get in a few months from now, but that is still up in the air.

There is no two ways to put it, competition to get in is fierce.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Obsidian » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:42 am

Fierce, eh? I just so happen to be rather like a tiger...

*growls*
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Return to Open Magical Discussion