Login | Register

Question about sending Applications

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Postby Obsidian » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:10 am

I've chosen to apply via email. It has been sent to you Arthur, and I'll pass it on to Psy when I find his email address. Thank you for your time.
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby LordArt » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:40 pm

Psy isn't head of OmniCyber anymore, and hasn't been for a while. Vertigo on the forums is currently.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Obsidian » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:39 am

Ah. Well, shows I'm sort've out of the loop doesn't it. I guess Psy will just have to ignore or delete it. I emailed it to yourself Art and I'll send it off to Vertigo now. Thanks again.
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby LordArt » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:59 am

Not a problem. It's posted in the application forum from what you sent me. No need to send it to Vertigo. I have to go through my old email and see if I'm missing anyone. Most posted their application in the main thread eventually even after emailing me.

Things are trudging along as usual. Considering Crucible is less than a week away, don't expect any news until at the very least after the event.

...And perhaps at least a week or so after that while people recover from the after-parties. :) :pint:
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Ogre » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Arthur, you make it sound like there will be bottles and bottles of mead, amongst other things, at these after parties... :-)
-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby Obsidian » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:55 am

Ah, how I would love to go to Crucible. Meet up with so many of the people I spent years talking to. Maybe next year! Or the one after >.>

Sounds like a decent bit of time, but I'd steer away from the bottles of mead =P More into the old-time Whiskey. Oooh yeah.

Thanks for splitting this into a seperate topic. I didn't even realise that we'd essentially hijacked the Applications Thread.

I wound up sending the app to Vertigo anyway, before you replied to the thread. Thanks for the warning too, I won't expect an immediate reply =) Get out there and enjoy Crucible! Live it up!

I know I'm living it up =P *is still in a shitload of pain from latest tattooing*
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby LightLink » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:34 am

Oh man, I should check these forums more often. I sent an email app to Vertigo a while ago, but I didn't send one to you Art. Should I have?

Ah well, no use fretting about it now, you're living it up at crucible at the moment! Maaan, I wish I coulda gone! :P
LightLink
Visitor
Visitor

Return to Open Magical Discussion