Login | Register

Omnimancy and our world

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Postby StormSeeker » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:31 am

I concur with Kiy.

Folks who've done biology or want to hit up google, might get the metaphor of a "meta-pseudopod", but few will. And indeed, if we are wishing to communicate, as in exchange ideas or info or thoughts, we need to be able to make ourselves understood by the people we're wanting to communicate with.

So if folks say, "Can you clarify?" or "This is vague"...saying, "It isn't vague" doesn't clarify, and doesn't make it any more understood. ;} Neither does not answering specific questions like Bob proposed.
StormSeeker
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Re:

Postby LordArt » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:49 am

O.... wrote:What do you think?

I'll make this simple. Speak/Write in an intelligent coherent way here or I will deem you are simply trolling and ban your account. Have a nice day.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby indigoblade » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:49 am

What I mean by a thought provoked universe is this: The thoughts of those who are aware in a given enviorment effect said enviorment by way of perception and response. In otherwords how you deal with a given situation has to do with how you understand reality according to the rules behind what is happening. Savvy? I hope so.

Questions thoughts and messin' wit' me is welcome as always. speak yer peace on it.

Love

The absolutly perfectly sane indigoblade
Look at Paradox. Learn from paradox. What is the ultimate paradox?
indigoblade
Visitor
Visitor

Re:

Postby O.... » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:34 pm

No, it's alright. It's not like our current memetic holdingpattern that we've been in doesn't call for any new sorts of abstraction. Innovation does however.

To question the validity of the subject is one thing. of the speakers knowledge of subject...that's another.

no harm done. no suprise met.*raisedeyebrow*

We can't reach for the new in the same but renamed ways.

Are we questioning the unfamiliar?
"The sun has crept in,
Away with the night
Good-bye to my lover
I'm back in bed
But lightning is my girl,
And promises me
To bring me to that corner, again and again"
"Lightning Is My Girl" Melissa
O....
Visitor
Visitor