Login | Register

Omnimantic laws?

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Omnimantic laws?

Postby Eroscupidonamor » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:34 am

Are there any laws in omninancy?
I mean what makes omnimancy what it is and from where does it draw it' power?
What are the laws of omnimancy if tey are any?
Eroscupidonamor
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:28 am

That's an interesting way of putting it. I wouldn't say there are "laws". Laws, to me, mean unbreakable ways the world works, or you "must do it this way".

I would say what is taught is what has been discovered to work and if you can figuire out another method, more power to you. If you read the Omnimancy Overview ( http://www.omnimancy.com/OmnimancerOverview.html ) it will give you a better idea of what gives Omnimancy it's power per se.

Tech and the intellegent people that are in the group that have a tendency of finding ways around limitations are the true power in Omnimancy. Man couldn't fly, then the Wright brothers got something functional going, and now look at humanity's ability to fly and where it will likely go. Omnimancy works in the same manner.

I'm not sure if that answers your question or not. If not, perhaps restate the question differently since I didn't understand the context completely.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Return to Open Magical Discussion