Login | Register

For those psions that still think psionics is not magic...

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Postby Ogre » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:57 pm

Well, without looking, I can assume he means it literally... His wedding was in a bondage club. :twisted:
-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby oath » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:48 pm

As in bondage sex? ... I see. So basically uncle chuckie is basically saying he rapes life both by his actions during sex and some of his philosophies and that others should do the same. Im guessing uncle chuckie has never been raped before.
A psion practices the branch of magic called psi, a kabbalist practices from the kabbalah, and a buddhist strives for enlightenment. A Wizard however endeavors to know, understand, and master all magic, religion, and thought.
oath
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:39 pm

Well, Chuckie is DEFINATELY of the left hand path, so we'll leave it at that. That's his choice to make.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Fenix » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:05 pm

True. Psi IS a school of magic.
Coming from me, I hope that says quite a bit (though, I'm sure many of you don't remember me)

It's much like how there are several different schools of ritualized (gag) magic. Psi is just another one of the non-ritualized schools.

Also, You gotta love Chuckie, he's so evil and hilarious.
--Fenix--
Fenix
Visitor
Visitor

Postby FireEssence » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:24 pm

oath wrote:As in bondage sex? ... I see. So basically uncle chuckie is basically saying he rapes life both by his actions during sex and some of his philosophies and that others should do the same. Im guessing uncle chuckie has never been raped before.

There is a vast difference between consensual sexual practices which involve restraint and rape; I won't go on about my personal life extensively but let's just say that I am greatly aware of the difference and personally find totally mundane sexual experiences boring and do not get much out of them except the satisfaction of my partner. But this is a topic for another place and time.
Igne Natura Renovatur Integra
FireEssence
New Student
New Student

Postby Fenix » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:20 pm

Good call, speaking about such topics are usually detrimental. I of course, didn't bring any of that up :P
--Fenix--
Fenix
Visitor
Visitor

Previous

Return to Open Magical Discussion