Login | Register

The Body's Magical Energy Flows

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
The Body's Magical Energy Flows

Postby Klimhazard » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:44 pm

In about mid-December, while laying awake one night I decided that I would try and manipulate my body's magical/etheric/subtle energy flows. I took the forefinger and thumb of each hand, and put them close together then took both hands and put them close together as in the picture below:

I was surprised to actually observe something. What looked like two diagonal lines crisscrossing. One of the lines seemed to be in front of the other (as in the picture below).

I then used what I call Transferred Will (or subtle willpower) to use the energy that was emanating from my 4 fingers to form a circular energy flow.

At this stage let me add some descriptions of what the energy looked like. It was like the static you see on television except it emitted a very pale blue luminescence. I could see smaller static particles that were moving quite fast but slow enough to see. When I formed a circle it would always be a perfect circle even if the hands weren't in a perfect, balanced configuration. At this I'd like to make a side note that this magical energy was intelligent and always desired to form a perfect circle no matter how much I distorted the balance of my four fingers (as long as my fingers weren't too far apart)..

I got the energy to first move in a clockwise direction then in an anti-clockwise direction. Of late I've had it move in both directions at the same time.

This energy is best viewed in the dark but is still visible in low light conditions. I'll try to take a photograph of it sometime

I was also able to produce energy in the shape of electrical discharge from my thumb and forefinger by itself. Bright enough for another person to see. I seem to be able to produce this energy strongest when I've stayed awake for a while. Whether this is just due to my eyes being tired or the possibility that the energy builds up between sleeps will be tested next time I plan to lose a night of sleep.

There is one last energy pattern I've observed and that is parallel bands. This seems to be the natural pattern that occurs when I bring my fingers together.

If I bring the 4 fingers of one hand together with the four fingers of the other hand I get 4 parallel bands.

I would also ask if anyone else could test this out. I would like to know if the energy patterns I get are a personal idiosyncrasy or if patterns such as the diagonals, circle and parallel are present in all people.
Klimhazard
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Syntax » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 am

You are not alone. Try separating the circle and moving it around.
“Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done.” -- Linus Torvalds
Syntax
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Psychokinetic Wannabe » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Well, I haven't experimented with this a lot, but I fiddled with my hands and trying to scan them for a few minutes. Honestly, I don't trust my senses, so it's probably a 50%-50% chance that I'm completely wrong.

I do not automatically feel energy flowing between my fingers. I did notice however that if I brought my finger tips to the point of touching and then pulled apart, scanning gave me the impression that there was a tiny bit of the kind of parallel lines you described. They broke pretty quickly though. Maybe one's astral body tends to stick to itself, but being naturally prone to overlaying the physical one while you're incarnated, it would tend towards separating again when physical contact ended.

If I focus on making energy jump between my fingers... *tries once again just to confirm* ...it feels like I can basically make it do all the things you mentioned, but they don't happen automatically by just having my fingers close together.

I DID however also notice that while consciously making the lines of energy traveling between my fingers stay in parallel lines, holding my fingers against a dark background made a very light visual perception of the crossing lines that you mentioned. Since that was there visually while my shitty scanning suggested the lines were still parallel, one or the other was off. The faint appearance of barely noticeable glowy crossing lines, however, was something that to me seemed like one of those things that your eyes do naturally.

I also felt a similar magnetic feeling around the fingers I was moving energy between that I felt when I was first getting into psionics and was going psiballs in between my hands. Fun stuff, but I don't like to trust tactile perceptions either - though it's possible that this is just me feeling the energy with my non-physical senses in a way that's overlaid on my physical perceptions.

I think there's two factors at work here - one, the aforementioned physical image of crossing lines, which I think appears as more of something the eyes do themselves, and the fact that it should be decently easy and natural to will energy around your own body to move. I think what may have occurred is that the two combined, with you picking up on the faint image of crossing lines and then having your thinking about it possibly being energy flows causing you to direct energy between your fingers accordingly. Once your own senses picked up on that energy flow and that reinforced the aforementioned image, from there, your expectation to experience energy flowing between your fingers contributed to that being the case.

By the same token, me not expecting myself to feel energy moving between my fingers unless I willed it to probably led me to subconsciously cause that effect in myself.

P.S. In case anyone on this forum is interested Klimhazard is the guy that referred me to www.psipog.net a few years ago and thus contributed to starting my own development.
If a thing be really good, it can be shown to be such. If you cannot demonstrate its excellence, it may well be suspected that you are no proper judge of it.
- William Godwin
Psychokinetic Wannabe
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Kalenthios » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Interesting! Exactly what you described does happen. Sometimes Ill see a shining speck flare for about the blink of an eye if I put a bit of effort into it. and a little bit after I have the static going, you can feel it physically as well!

This could be a very good newbie toy, similar to the psiball.
Why is it that when life gives you lemons, your only limited to lemonade? :)
Kalenthios
Visitor
Visitor

Return to Open Magical Discussion