Login | Register

Crucible 2003 over and done with...

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Crucible 2003 over and done with...

Postby Ogre » Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:00 pm

But will there be a 2004? A lot of ppl had a wonderful time, myself included. Attendance was very low, though weather. location, and at least a few deaths had something to do with that. But most ppl had a wonderful time, and are very gung ho for next year... sigh... If only this year had been more financially viable...

That is my quick synopsis...

-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Re: Crucible 2003 over and done with...

Postby sk4p » Mon Jun 09, 2003 6:13 am

Ogre wrote:But will there be a 2004?

There better be! :)

The time is now to express prayers and generic enchantments for the success of the next one and to minimize the weather, illness, etc. issues that plagued this year's. But it was awesome fun, lots of good ideas going around, minimal irritants, and a good base to build on.

What will make '04 work well, apart from the more overtly magical workings to that end, will be our word of mouth over the next year to our spiritually/occult-minded friends about "aww, man, that was awesome, you should have been there!"

--Shawn
sk4p
Visitor
Visitor

Crucible '04...

Postby GodOfBiscuits » Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:01 pm

...can be reasonably expected to occur, barring my death or incapacitation.

-JM
"Worshipped by biscuits everywhere."
GodOfBiscuits
Regular
Regular

Postby MageMindy » Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:51 pm

it was awesome! finally a setting other then arthur's house where i could be 100% magical-mystical-me :D
it was great meeting ppl i've heard about over and over (yes that means you sk4p :P ) or talked to but never met (diane :) ) and actually being exposed to new magical traditions.
my suggeston for next year... if a person wants a preprinted badge, they pay ahead of time. like devil con. gives more incentive to actually show up once they've registered.
oh and sex magic next year. it's a must :wink:
-m-
p.s. arthur- this is just sick *grins*--> :bandancep:
Get a Taste for Magic, Lick a Mage!
MageMindy
Research Student
Research Student

Postby Ogre » Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:46 pm

Jeff, you say barring, but I say possibly BRINGING your death or incapacitation. :)

-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby RobinHood » Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:52 pm

In my mumble opinion I thought Crucible 2003 rocked :rockn: The only downside was the financial hits people took (namely Jeff & Arthur) :shocked:

to Quote Mindy:
"my suggeston for next year... if a person wants a preprinted badge, they pay ahead of time. like devil con. gives more incentive to actually show up once they've registered."

I agree 100% :rtfm: or have a non refundable deposit of at least half the cover charge.

Looking forward to Crucible 2004

Steve :pint:
RobinHood
Combat Monster
Combat Monster

Return to General Discussion