Login | Register

Myspace!

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Myspace!

Postby Obsidian » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:38 am

So out of boredom and curiosity I did an Omnimancy search on MySpace.

I found pretty much everyone, too. I feel sneaky =P And Art reminds me of my uncle Claude who, concindentally, is also a computer technician/programmer/thingame.
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby LordArt » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:59 pm

Hey, I'm not THAT old!

Admittedly certain of my pics might make me look so. ;)

In person, I pass very well for late twenties. Even recently I was on a date with a cute 29-year old redhead and she thought I was younger than she was, and was floored that I was older. Being a mage has it's avantages I guess (or just good genetics!) :D
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Obsidian » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:28 am

It's not that you look old =P It's the beardy thing. The all-over one. Zactly like my uncle. Not a bad look, 'specially since you (and he) pull it off quite well.

But oi, way to go ;) It's always nice when your younger date things you're young and youthful huh. Keep up the good work *grins*
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Return to General Discussion