Login | Register

Stopping by to say hi

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Stopping by to say hi

Postby oath » Tue May 01, 2007 11:13 am

Hey everyone, how are you, what's new?

I've been good.

Just saying hi
A psion practices the branch of magic called psi, a kabbalist practices from the kabbalah, and a buddhist strives for enlightenment. A Wizard however endeavors to know, understand, and master all magic, religion, and thought.
oath
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Tue May 01, 2007 12:03 pm

Not much. I successfully destroyed my main machine and am building a new one, Crucible Planning is moving along (we have a hotel and all), the first All of Omni Tournament is slowly coming together, Research goes on....

Arthur

P.S. Oath, you might want to reupload your avatar pic, it got messed up when the old RAID array died.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Obsidian » Sun May 06, 2007 7:34 am

All Of Omni tournament? That sounds might realm-shaking!

Where do we buy tickets to watch? And like, impenetrable blast-screens >.>
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby oath » Thu May 24, 2007 1:21 pm

LordArt wrote:
P.S. Oath, you might want to reupload your avatar pic, it got messed up when the old RAID array died.

Done :) Sorry it took so long, I got busy with my studies and normal life and forgot about this place again
A psion practices the branch of magic called psi, a kabbalist practices from the kabbalah, and a buddhist strives for enlightenment. A Wizard however endeavors to know, understand, and master all magic, religion, and thought.
oath
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion