Login | Register

How long until you are taking new students?

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
How long until you are taking new students?

Postby Bob_stew » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:29 am

Hi, I'm Bob_stew. I hail from PsiScape.

I think Omnimancy looks very interesting, and I do want to apply for joining.. but maybe not just yet, as I have a lot on my hands for the time being. How long will it take before you are ready to take new students? Are there many potential joiners pending?

I apologize if this is addressed somewhere else on the site, but I couldn't find it.
Bob_stew
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby LordArt » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:42 am

Hello. It is actually, but it's kinda buried. Cyber is thinking of starting the interview process in a few weeks to a month for two more students. After that, it will be a LONG while until there is openings again.

If you want to know how many potiential joiners, just look at the application thread. There are a few that emailed us directly rather than on the thread. There are usually a lot of people vieing for the open slots.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Bob_stew » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:20 am

Oi. I might apply for joining anyways, then. I have to think about it. Depends on how long a LONG time is.

I don't want to wait for, say, more than a year.. *if* I actually would have been accepted into the group if I had applied now.
Bob_stew
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby PsyFactor » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:08 am

I would guess the next wave after this will be less then a year, but can't make any guarantees. I expect to start sending emails for interview arrangements within five days, so if you want to apply, now's the time.

--Jeremy
PsyFactor
Research Student
Research Student

Postby Bob_stew » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:16 am

Thank you both. I need to think hard about this tonight.
If I find out I'm going to apply, I'll do it in roughly 25 hours (That's when I'll have internet access again).

EDIT: I decided to wait until the next time you're recruiting.
Bob_stew
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Return to General Discussion