Login | Register

*waves* Remember me?

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
*waves* Remember me?

Postby Magrus » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:56 pm

Well, this happens to be very odd for me, but a discussion came up with someone I know and we were talking and this group came up. It's been a while to say the least. I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who was involved with the group while I was around and I deeply apologize for just dissapearing on everyone. My life went to hell for a while, and my roommate fried my computer and I went without one for 5 months, which is why I initially dissapeared, but it just ended up too chaotic and after so long the whole thing slipped my mind.

So, having the conversation come up made me recall that I never did explain the situation. My memory is horrible, I believe a few of you would remeber that from working with me. :oops: I just wanted to, while I had it on my mind and had the time, say I apologize and I really did appreciate all the work you put into trying to teach, to everyone at least those still around.

Magrus
"Everything I need is not really what I want.
I really really want to see you die." Rot by Dry Kill Logic
Magrus
Visitor
Visitor

Postby FireEssence » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:23 pm

I don't think we ever talked or if we did, at length, but despite that, welcome back! ^_^
Igne Natura Renovatur Integra
FireEssence
New Student
New Student

Postby LordArt » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:58 pm

Well, I want wondering where you disappeared too. I figuired you had your reasons. Your not the first and won't be the last to simply disappear, but it's nice to see your ok. I'm glad things seem to be getting better for you.

Arthur
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Aha, I can revive the dead!

Postby Magrus » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:57 am

I had the urge to come back here. It seems like months ago, but, as I checked the dates, I see I haven't been back in years. Time flies, I must be getting old. :oops: A number of things have changed in life since I left this group, and since I last showed up on these forums as well I suppose. Most folks wouldn't understand them without a detailed history which would take weeks, if not longer, so I won't bother. My situation is rather odd, and is staying that way, so no matter.

Anyhow, due to several dreams regarding the past, and some contemplating, some theorizing has occurred due to certain things. My mind isn't what it once was, but occasionally I have moments of clarity, or so I hope! Certain things mentioned during my training under the core group here during the first round of Cyber experiments has resonated through these contemplating sessions that I have had over the years. I became curious.

Should any of those folks feel like answering some questions, I updated my contact info. Responding to this should shoot me an email, but I am unsure of what you happen to be teaching these folks and what you happen to want on a public forum. Emailing me, or hitting me up on MSN is probably the safest way to go to actually get my attention. I happen to be on AIM or Yahoo rarely, and only really when requested, or hunting down someone from my past who doesn't use MSN.

As to respond to my last post, which I thought, for the life of me, that I actually did years ago. Various things came up which, frankly, I didn't quite understand completely. Several things occurred which were meant to keep me in the dark over the past few years of what exactly was going on with me. Some of you may be able to grasp what, and why, and perhaps even change it, but for a while, I was simply attempting to grasp what was happening to me and get on with my life. I fully didn't expect to be alive past the age of 22 given some things that went on, and it's been quite a roller coaster ride the past few years.

To, FireEssence was it? Yes. Thanks for the welcome, 3 years back. I am going to hope you've learned more than I was capable of during my time with these folks, and that Ogre didn't hurt you too badly.

As something else. Old allegiances being broken and such, should anything that might have been seen as useful in the past by those who dealt with me, and who may be seeking information or the like, feel free to contact me. For clarity on that issue, again, feel free to respond or simply contact me. I learned some things here, most of which I haven't been able to use for years due to various reasons, but all of the same...this provided a different outlook on what I personally deal with in my rather strange situation. Repayment in information, if I indeed have anything worthwhile to give, seems right to me.

Thank you folks
"Everything I need is not really what I want.
I really really want to see you die." Rot by Dry Kill Logic
Magrus
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion