Login | Register

Inominandum here...

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Inominandum here...

Postby inominandum » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:46 am

Hello.

I spoke at the most recent Crucible. Unfortunately I didnt have the opportunity to come as early or stay as late as I would have liked, so I thought perhaps since some of these boards are public I would pop in and say hi.

Though I am not applying to the group I will borrow some questions from the application in order to provide an intro that will be meaningful to those here.

1. How did you get into magic?

When I was about four years old, I started having experiences of spirit visitation and seeing though what most people consider conventional reality. This led to me taking an interest in religion at a young age. I began meditating and studyng western ceremonial mageick at the age of 15 under the direction of a Rosicrucian teacher that took an interest in me. Around the age of 16 I also began to study Hoodoo Rootworking from a Conjure Man in Lakewood NJ. In college I took an interest in Witchcraft and was initiated into a coven that somewhat resembles what is presented in Paul Husons "Mastering Witchcraft" - ie: Witchcraft not Wicca. In my 20's I took initiation into the OTO and than later the Chthonic Ouranian Templars. I am one of the founders of Thelesis camp in Philadelphia, though I am no longer active with the OTO as a whole. In 1996 I began the study of Tibetan Magick, taking initiations at first in the states and than in Nepal where I lived from November 99 though April 2000.

2. What do you practice now, and for how long?

I practice Tibetan Buddhism and Bon, Hoodoo style Rootwork, and my own brand of Sorcery. I have been practicing magick in one form or another for 16 years.

4. How did you find us?

I was contacted by Lilithscat about lecturing at the Crucible, which I did.

5. Have you read the site yet?

Some of it.

10. Because it's the internet, how old are you?

Thirty one.

I look forward to conversing with you all and wanted to thank you for having me at your event.

Jason
inominandum
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Kaylara » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:41 pm

*waves* I enjoyed listening to your thoughts on the that I got to see! I hope to go next year if it's similar to this past event. :)
~Kaylara~
Kaylara
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:30 pm

Again, I thank you for speaking at the event! :) I wasn't able to see all of your lecture unfortunately because of convention issues (or more accurately issues with convention staff). But at least I made an appearance! :wink:

(I haven't gotten to your lecture yet to encode, so I'll see it then!)
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Return to General Discussion