Login | Register

Unemployed

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Unemployed

Postby MageMindy » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:12 pm

so i quit my job today. i think it was the constant injuries, maybe the shear chaos of a supposedly steady environment, or the high stress and not sleeping at night due to stress, or the lack of control, maybe i just got sick of being thrown into situations i was completely unprepared to handle, or being given several elopers at once. whatever it was, it made me cry. i dont like it when i have to cry at work. so i talked to the supervisor and left. maybe tonight i'll sleep. anywho- i'll be around at arthur's more often till i find a job. so i guess that's the good side:) see y'all there!
-m-
Get a Taste for Magic, Lick a Mage!
MageMindy
Research Student
Research Student

Postby Ogre » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:17 pm

Wait, that's a good side? hehehe Had to take the shot, you lined it up so nicely....

-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby LordArt » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:23 pm

Ouch, sorry to hear it got that bad there. It will be nice to see you for sure, but by the same tokien that has to suck. Is there any way you can get your older job back that was less stressful?
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby MageMindy » Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:20 pm

it's ok ogre, i expected that.

art- i burned out on the last job. s'why i left. so, no, i dont plan to go back, but plan to just job hunt for something new. i'm tired of taking care of other grown people. i need a break.

btw- will there be game at your place saturday night? i'll be in the area and might stop by if there is.

-m-
Get a Taste for Magic, Lick a Mage!
MageMindy
Research Student
Research Student

Postby LordArt » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:50 pm

btw- will there be game at your place saturday night? i'll be in the area and might stop by if there is.

Yep...The normal game. :)
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Return to General Discussion