Login | Register

Interested (and Greetings)

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Interested (and Greetings)

Postby F8te » Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:33 pm

Lately I've had much inner conflict regarding various things in my life and about myself, and I am feeling the need to go back to my roots. Magic just so happens to be something I feel natural with me -- along with a spiritual element, although I have never been subject to one system of study in particular.

My calling lies in the transcendental - that which does not limit itself, and journeys into areas largely unknown. I am an experimenter and explorer when it comes to the workings of "energy". I also sometimes find myself "drawing" from a familiar yet elusive source, via intuition and other such things.

Although I'm not sure what I am doing here at this moment, I do know that there is a presence to this place (Omnimancy.com) that I wish to explore. I'm thinking of joining.

That's all for now. Nice to meet you all -- at least, I hope it will be. :) Oh, and I drew that image you see as my avatar, a few years ago.

F8
From nothing, everything.
F8te
Visitor
Visitor

Postby StormSeeker » Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:43 am

Interesting avatar you have there, Matt... What do the six symbols represent; and what's the bit in the middle? *curious*

Welcome to the forums btw. Didn't realise you knew about Omni :)
StormSeeker
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby F8te » Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:20 pm

I haven't figured out what they (the 6 symbols) mean. They just came to me in a fury of writing odd symbols one night, in that alignment (but the image isn't the original). I was feeling weird in the metaphysical sense, and frusterated because I couldn't find a means to express the energy at the time. The symbols allowed me to let go of the energy and give it expression.

The symbol in the center -- the golden one, however, was drawn at an earlier date while I was bored. I think I was feeling as though I yearned to reach for something spiritual, as if to draw it towards me. Upon looking at it now, it seems to be mean balance of dualities and integration into one entity. In addition, other things that deal with a certain spiritual feeling I have in me. If you want to see a larger image, I can show you.

Oh, and I found this place through your LJ, actually. ^_^
From nothing, everything.
F8te
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion