Login | Register

Greetings.

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Greetings.

Postby Freefall » Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:10 pm

Well, i suppose this would be an introduction. Lets see if i can do a good job of it and not louse it up eh?

I first learned about omni from a friend of mine *waves to stormseeker* and it piqued my interest. Then again, i am generally curious by nature, so that was no real suprise. :P For those of you who are curious about myself, i give you the following.

Lets see. I am currently 21 years of age, and living in the wonderfull corn filled land of Indiana. Got into psionics earlier this year, attended a few public classes held by storm, and gained a little knowledge. Which, brings us to here and now.

Omni intrigues me, over another system, because to me it seems more 'practical'. Perhaps thats not the right word for it, but whatever. My impressions of it, so far, is that it is a very 'down to earth' system, where, hopefully, commen sense is...well commen. :P

At this point, i am able to bring little to the group, having not poked into such matters before. What i can bring, is a will to learn and a fairly open mind, sprinkled with a healthy ammount of skepticism. :P
Freefall
New Student
New Student

Postby LordArt » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:03 am

Well, welcome FreeFall. :rockn:

If your interested in joining up, I would ask you to fill out the official application form that's in the Open Magicial Discussion forum (just to be official). It's nice to see you here. :)

On a slight side note about applications, I have to admit, this is the first time we have a lot of worthy canidates for the next wave [of newbies]. :shocked: Normally, we get one good canidate for every 6+ people asking to join up. This time it isn't the case. Now that's scary. Is this a turning point for Omnimancy, or just the unique property of this wave (each other wave has had it's own)? This should be interesting how this turns out.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Obsidian » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:24 am

Hey FF *pounce-huggles*
Finally signed up, aye ;)
Thta brings the count of people Storm has gotten interested in Omnimancy to *counts* 6 or 7, i thinks
*g*

On the offchance that you read this, Art, how many people are you letting into the group this time round?

Later crew ;)
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby StormSeeker » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:26 pm

*waves back to Freefall*

Nice to see you finally took the plunge and applied :D
StormSeeker
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby PsyFactor » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:45 pm

Looks like I have cut out for me when I get home :) I'm going to TRY to get replies sent out to all applicants by sunday the 7th. No guarantees, as I'm getting back from Disney World some time late Tuesday night. And then I have a new set of classes starting. And a new computer to build. And another to rebuild. i.e. I have a busy week ahead. Gonna be nice to be actually doing my job wth the group again! C'ya all soon :)

Jeremy

p.s. I found a computer in Disney Quest in downtown disney...so now that I;ve made theobligatory long post on a crappy keyboard, I ask that you forgive any typos. And now I;m off to do more freeplay on the arcade machines. Too bad we waited until the last day to do disney quest...anyway, time to play pinball (and other stuff) for 3 hours straight!
PsyFactor
Research Student
Research Student

Return to General Discussion