Login | Register

Question about souls/spirits.

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Question about souls/spirits.

Postby Questioner » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Hello their,i am new to this site,but not to the occult.

I have a coupl of questions:
When you reincarnate,is it always as a human?
I thought about this because if all humans died,thier would be nothing to reincarnate into.
Now,i have heard of people seeing dead relatives,how come they havent reincarnated?Is thier a waiting period?

Thank you for your time(because i think this s isite is dead.) Since it's
Questioner
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Question about souls/spirits.

Postby LordArt » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 am

Welcome! As far as my answers go, they are from my perspective and experience to a degree. Meaning, I have seen what I have experienced happen, but I certainly can't guarantee it for every instance.

Questioner wrote:Hello their,i am new to this site,but not to the occult.

I have a coupl of questions:
When you reincarnate,is it always as a human?

That is a loaded question. The answer is, you don't HAVE to reincarnate as human, but that doesn't mean you reincarnate as a bird or cat. Just means you reincarnate elsewhere as whatever the resident intellegent species is there.

I thought about this because if all humans died,thier would be nothing to reincarnate into.

Just not human, no. But see above for other alternatives.

Now,i have heard of people seeing dead relatives,how come they havent reincarnated?Is thier a waiting period?

There can be yes. I was told it was about 10 years. I can't prove that one way or the other. (I would have to start tracking dead relatives and see when they reincarnate) I would personally say that it would be how ever long they'd wish it, however, it would be likely that they would take a few "years off" at the minimum to evaluate the lifetime they just had let alone plan the next., but that is theory. To prove it past what I know of it would require a lot of research effort into an answer that in the end doesn't matter too much in the long run. It takes what it takes. A large enough sample wouldn't be practical to do.

Thank you for your time(because i think this s isite is dead.) Since it's

The public part is yes, until someone asks something. The non-public part isn't so much.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Questioner » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Thank you for the speedy reply.
Now something caught my attention,as the resident intelligent species?
As in different places other than earth :?
Questioner
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Questioner wrote:Thank you for the speedy reply.

There are other universes beyond this one. Quite a few in fact. Not all are incarnation realms/universes, most aren't, but a few are.

Do a little astral traveling beyond this universe, and it isn't hard to see.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Questioner » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:33 pm

LordArt wrote:
Questioner wrote:Thank you for the speedy reply.

There are other universes beyond this one. Quite a few in fact. Not all are incarnation realms/universes, most aren't, but a few are.

Do a little astral traveling beyond this universe, and it isn't hard to see.

Beleive me,i have tried astral projecting,for sometime now.
I have used different techniques,but no luck.
Questioner
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Questioner » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:53 pm

If someone doesn't mind answering,is possesion possible?
I ask because i hear about this alot.
Questioner
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:29 am

Questioner wrote:Beleive me,i have tried astral projecting,for sometime now.
I have used different techniques,but no luck.

Try mental projection which is a form of astral projection. Much easier to teach and learn than what is typically thought of as astral projection. While it can be harder to get use to, it isn't an all or nothing thing like "typical" astral projection which we call full immersion projection.

If someone doesn't mind answering,is possesion possible?
I ask because i hear about this alot.

Unfortunately, yes. Your physical body can be used by a different spirit if you aren't there (or you are pushed out). Unless they REALLY out power you, you have home turf advantage, so it is rather a hard thing to do. Usually something big enough to do it has better things to do, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but it is VERY rare and there is a specific agenda.

What is more common is lower level spirits trying to con the individual to let them in. Using a Ouija board without proper procautions by yourself, or using one a lot even with others can be more prone for this kind of thing as an example. Mostly because to actually have one work, you have to let the spirit do a minor possession to move your arms to move the planchette in the first place. The more they learn your physical body, the less you have the home field advantage.

There are other ways of course these things happen, but I think you get the idea.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Return to General Discussion