Login | Register

'allo

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
'allo

Postby Jhalmer » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:53 am

Alright, so having no real Idea about the proper etiquitte of this forum I'm just gonna go out on a limb and introduce myself with a new thread. ( I did not see one for introductions but I'm half blind anyways)
Most of you I suspect will come to know me as Jhalmer, you'll probably hate me at first but thats ok because you don't exsist anyways, or I don't either way it works out to the same end. I have several interests and being a gemini doesn't help so sorry is they contradict I'm not an intentional hypocryt, well most the time. And I don't spell Magic with a "k" so if that bothers you on some level I'm sorry. I just assume that being on a board about magic should be enough of a distguishment.
I'm really trying not to be an asshole i'm really a nice guy honest ^^. I've been interested in magic or the occult or whathave you for as long as i can remember but thats not saying much, I guess I got my offical start when I was about elevenish when i started blundering through alternate systems of belief. and I started with wicca *hangs head in shame* (no offense to any wiccans) but since then I've been dabbling and experimenting for about 10 years now on and off. ( I can be a lazy bastard) and I'm just getting back after about a 6 month break or so Kind of went insane or sane not sure which but anyways i went completely sideways for a while there.
In short I look forward to getting to know you and learning with you guys, I might even be interested in this omnimancy thing(from I hear its some pretty cool shit and has some potental ( I trust you will forgive any spelling/grammatical errors. i hope so anyways.) but yeah I'm interested in learning more about this subject and many others. hopefully we all have a little fun along the way I'm going to anyways.

With something akin to commradree, albeit with a fair bit of narcissim. (but hey thats better than being echo right?)
Jhalmer
p.s I like long walks at sunset on the beach, shady groves and prefer poetry to drunken beligerance. and pie to cake. :D
with enough will man can go even through stone
Jhalmer
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Obsidian » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 am

If you liked holding hands, you'd be in trouble ;)

*waves*
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby Jhalmer » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:33 am

depends on whom I'm trying to molest at the moment -.^
with enough will man can go even through stone
Jhalmer
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion