Login | Register

A Light Thought- NOTE: Satanic Evangelism

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Postby LordArt » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:30 am

EtuMalku wrote:I have noticed you do not accept Theurgy

Me personally? Correct. As a group, it isn't what we are about, but it isn't encouraged, but it isn't outlawed either. It's considered personal choice and recognized as such. The studies themselves are not Theurgy obviously.

This type of magical practice mainly concerns making a physical change in the universe without invoking divine help of the gods as opposed to theurgy.

Would this be a correct posture on yourself and the workings of this community?

I would have to expand or redefine that definition to make it fit. One would have to redefine "Universe" to mean Multiverse (ie. not just this physical realm but the spiritual and other physical realms/universes as well). Also, what we do also can affect and change the individual (both psychologically to a degree, and their spiritual body's make-up). We also do magical observation, which isn't really change, but that is nit-picking I guess.

Oh . . . and where do you get off tagging my thread with "A Light Thought- NOTE: Satanic Evangelism"?

Because that is what the first post is about? So that random people who have no idea what "A light thought" is about as a topic (perhaps thinking it's a comedy link or something) don't get blindsided by, as you put it, "Luciferic theism." There are too many people that think that magic=satanism, and I don't need to give them more ammunition by having such a thread as this unaddressed. I personally can't believe you don't already know this.

Now, if you want, I can split this conversation about the group and it's goals to a seperate thread (with a new topic) and delete this one, as you requested.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby EtuMalku » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:15 pm

I just realized that my lasy comment came across rather harsh
'Oh . . . and where do you get off tagging my thread with "A Light Thought- NOTE: Satanic Evangelism"?
I didn't mean to.

Anyway, yes split the group goals discussion and delete the rest, that would be great!

I guess I'm not leaving after all . . . this is intriguing!

Thank you,
EM
Erta Na Hekau Apen Ast
EtuMalku
Visitor
Visitor

Previous

Return to General Discussion