Login | Register

The Casting System.

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
The Casting System.

Postby casruf58 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:40 am

I have been sensing the casting system for a week now. So far, I’ve been able to sense with clarity two parts of the casting system. The first one looks like a wormhole and has at least four dimensions. Energy would go through one end of it and appear out the other end of it. I then saw a black plane, the plane began to fold and as it folded, a tube made out of the black plane began to connect two separate points on either end of it. I saw energy traveling linearly from one point to the other point, as well as energy traveling through the tube and appearing instantaneously at the other point. I know from geometry that a line is the shortest path between two points and yet the tube made from the black plane allowed energy to travel from one point to another instantaneously. I suspect that this is a wormhole, because I believe that would explain the instantaneous travel of energy from one point to another point. The purpose of this is to transport energy from one point to another regardless of the distance. I suspect that if I connected this part to two energy balls, I could make them both spin in the same direction at the same time regardless of distance. I believe that there is a relationship between quantum entanglement and wormholes, the time I spent sensing my silver cord, made me consider this idea. The other part looked like a lens and I’m not fully sure what it does yet. I suspect the way the Casting System works when using raw will vs tech is significantly different and the lens is used for the raw will side of things. While I was sensing the lens, my inner-self said it has some similarities with the prism that is the foundation of my event manipulation spell. I am most likely wrong and I would like the opinion of the Omnimancers and other people. I hope what I've discovered so far can be of use to other people.
casruf58
Visitor
Visitor

Re: The Casting System.

Postby Circuitman » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:04 pm

I feel like there's some context you may have left out of this post. What are you talking about?
Circuitman
New Student
New Student

Re: The Casting System.

Postby casruf58 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:07 pm

Sorry, I'll provide the context now. I've been investigating how the astral body creates spells and this is what I've been able to sense so far.
casruf58
Visitor
Visitor

Return to Open Magical Discussion