Login | Register

Any suggested reading for applicants?

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Any suggested reading for applicants?

Postby Rendar » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:16 pm

I was curious as to if there was any suggested reading or perhaps even some book titles that any of Omni hopefuls should read while we wait. I have already read through the entire site and the forums, as well as searching out and listening to podcasts, panels, etc that LordArt has done. I understand from the public consumption pages and what LordArt has said that Omni is its own beast, and doesn't really fit any of the "mainsteam" systems of magic that are popular right now.

So just curious if there was anything out there in the same train of thought or vibe as Omni for those us hopefully waiting to be interviewed in the next year to help pass the time.
Rendar
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Any suggested reading for applicants?

Postby Oyama » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:26 am

This isn't relevant to an interview, but anything on software engineering or object-oriented programming would probably help :P
Your anguish sustains me.

Madness is like gravity: all it takes is a little push!
Oyama
Research Student
Research Student

Postby LordArt » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:55 pm

Oyama wrote:This isn't relevant to an interview, but anything on software engineering or object-oriented programming would probably help :P

You're not wrong. :rockn:
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby O_keeper » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:56 pm

Thanks for the Tip Reading Sf.Prg loud and clear.
O_keeper
Visitor
Visitor

Return to Open Magical Discussion