Login | Register

Tech spell my inner revealed to me.

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Tech spell my inner revealed to me.

Postby casruf58 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:41 am

Recently my inner revealed to me one of the tech spells it has in it's possession. I connected a power tether between the tech spell and a local leyline and cast the tech spell with my intent being for it to run in it's default mode. I did this because I wasn't sure what the tech spell was designed for. I've had it running for a few days now; I believe the tech spell helps with astral projection, because I've felt like it's been easier for me to astral project. I've also noticed things that have been occurring astrally that I haven't noticed before. I drew an abstract macro representation of the tech spell. I believe it should be possible for other people to scan it and copy it. I was curious what other people think about the tech spell.

Tech.jpg
Tech.jpg (43.51 KiB) Viewed 14361 times
casruf58
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Tech spell my inner revealed to me.

Postby Circuitman » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:19 am

Seems like you might have a basic amp there. Amps like that are pretty common.
Circuitman
New Student
New Student

Re: Tech spell my inner revealed to me.

Postby casruf58 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:13 pm

That would make sense. I'm guessing focus is the main if not the only thing it amplifies. From what I understand, there is lifetimes of research done by the Inner. I'm not sure if my Inner already had this tech spell in it's possession or whether the tech spell evolved from an amp I made a year ago. There have been two other tech spells revealed to me by my Inner so far, or though I am struggling to draw them. I might post them at a later date. One of them I stole from something while I was astral projecting. I apologise for the brevity but I'm on my phone and am at school.
casruf58
Visitor
Visitor

Return to Open Magical Discussion