Login | Register

Attn: LordArt

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Postby StormSeeker » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:26 pm

For some of us it never begun. I think I've heard 4 people, myself included - prior to you announcing this as a 'masquerade' of course - figuring that you were behaving in this manner, to "test" us.

Truth of the matter is - I have more respect for someone who believed what he was posting even if what he believed was what you have posted the past few days; than for someone who plays games in order to test if someone is worthy to take something from them or give something to them.

It's not the idea that has to vanish, as far as I'm concerned, for the idea was never there. It's the respect that needs once again to be earned. Because the respect is what's tarnished, in my mind, not the concept of who you are.

Just thought I would point that out.
StormSeeker
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Naryx » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:41 pm

I never said I didn't believe what I posted. That wasn't what the test was. The test was to see how your founder responds to someone who is relentlessly antisocial with their beliefs and doesn't take anyone other than themselves seriously. The test was meant exclusively for your founder. Whether or not the rest of you respect me or not is irrelevant. Once I relate what I need to relate to your founder I'll be gone anyway. I don't intend on staying, and thus, there is no reason for your respect to mean anything to me.
The forges of manifestation are never quiescent. They are simply so far away from normal reality that you can't hear them.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby StormSeeker » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:45 pm

Fair enough :)

And perhaps next time you mean something for someone specifically, it might be a good idea to use email or PM. Posting it in an open forum, tends to make it public *nods*
StormSeeker
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Rene » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:52 pm

Not really, as that was part of the test. Making a public nuisance of oneself and demonstrating how one treats other people was part of the display of contempt for other ideas and people.
Rene
Dimensional Anomaly
Dimensional Anomaly

Postby StormSeeker » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:03 am

True enough, Rene :)

I blame a stupidly high pulse for not thinking my answer through enough *nod*
StormSeeker
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Obsidian » Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:04 am

I blame the UFO's.
They beam us up, and probe us. Then they wipe our minds and set us back down. Who knows what to believe, when you've been probed!
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby StormSeeker » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:59 pm

How do you know you were actually probed if your mind was wiped? Maybe that's an implanted memory...maybe they just want you to think that... :nervous:
StormSeeker
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Naryx » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:35 pm

If you have enough memory to blame the UFOs and their occupants you probably haven't been wiped. Though you still may have been kidnapped by them. Mind wipes don't work to well on people with real real strong psychic/magic ability. Which is why the UFOs don't kidnapp those sorts of people normally.

I wonder what would happen on earth if a contactee were to just shoot almost all the greys on the ship and force the pilot to land in a public place?

That would probably cause either one of two things. 1, interplanetary war. 2, humans getting some respect. Or there is a third option. 3, humans kicking the asses of the greys and then getting some respect.
The forges of manifestation are never quiescent. They are simply so far away from normal reality that you can't hear them.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby StormSeeker » Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:29 pm

Or 4) aliens kick our asses and get some respect
StormSeeker
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Naryx » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:26 am

You would be surprised at how quickly an informed human race would unite behind a banner promising planetary safety from being abducted and abused or experimented on.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Beast » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:53 am

This was an exhausting topic to read (Naryx, you certainly had me fooled - are you a proffesional actor by any chance?). But, all the talk about baiting has given me a great idea :idea: Fishing! :D
The meaning of life is not to be lowered into the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wrecked, and think "Holy shit! What a ride!!"
Beast
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Obsidian » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:14 am

mmm, fish.
I could go for some fish right now. 'cept I'm not gonna catch them *nods*
I wonder if I could wrestle a fish into jumping out of the water, of it's own 'free' will.

*coughs* Anyways...I don't wanna be probed *nods*
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby Ogre » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:47 am

If you want the fish to jump out of the water may I suggest Dynamite fishing...

Take a stick of dynamite, set the fuse, throw it far out into a lake... Wait for fish to be thrown out of water. Repeat. :D
-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby Naryx » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:48 pm

This topic was a minor exercise, beast. If reading it was exhausting for you, I doubt you are ready to communicate with me more directly.

As to professional acting, no. I'm not. What I was doing was social engineering, not acting. The answer to your implied question is in the previous sentence. If you understand the sentence, the statement should be transparent before the answer, allowing you to see the answer.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby StormSeeker » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:11 pm

Mmm, dynamite fishing. Used to hear of that being done in more remote places where I used to live. It was illegal, but still rather profitable.
StormSeeker
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

PreviousNext

Return to Open Magical Discussion