Login | Register

Attn: LordArt

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Postby Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:34 pm

To much Qabbalah isn't a good idea, you know.

Since Art obviously isn't going to reply I have no choice but to write him off as deserving my contempt.

Now that's squared away.

Postby KayVee » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:36 pm

Such inspired wisdom. :o

Image Image

KayVee
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Naryx » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:39 pm

You don't know my wisdom, KayVee. I haven't made any statements concerning my beliefs in a direct sense. Therefore you have no way to know what it is I do or don't know.
The forges of manifestation are never quiescent. They are simply so far away from normal reality that you can't hear them.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby KayVee » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:43 pm

Ditto. :idea:

Image Image

KayVee
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby LordArt » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:43 pm

@naryx

Since Art obviously isn't going to reply...

I will give my typical lengthy reply when I have time. I do have a life outside these forums you know, so don't expect a reply to your original question for a while. If you can't wait, then that's not my problem.

@kayvee
He's just baiting you, and your falling for it. Why do you feel the need to justify yourself to him?
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Naryx » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:46 pm

Very well, LordArt. You have bought yourself some time. The longer you wait the less likely I am to view your reply with anything but disapproval and distaste.

I thought I made it clear, KayVee, that there was no way back for you. You don't seem to understand that.
The forges of manifestation are never quiescent. They are simply so far away from normal reality that you can't hear them.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby KayVee » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:46 pm

He ain't baiting me. I'm having fun baiting him, lol. It's a silleh person. However will stop if it's requested. :P

Heeheehee, how kyoot, it thinks I'm seeking its approval. :!:

Image Image

KayVee
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Naryx » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:48 pm

Baiting me is not a good idea, KayVee. I take my beliefs seriously enough to kill people over them.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby KayVee » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:50 pm

Did you only realise I was doing it when I pointed it out then? :D

Image Image

KayVee
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Naryx » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:50 pm

I suspected you were. But I didn't make a decision on the matter until I had collected enough information to make an informed decision.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby KayVee » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:55 pm

Wow you're slow. :)

Image Image

KayVee
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Rene » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:56 pm

You know, you might want to give him a bit of a chance to respond. He's an adult with a job and an infant, and you only posted this yesterday. I've been able to reply because I'm at home due to an injury, and KV is a student at a university (and it is sunday).
Rene
Dimensional Anomaly
Dimensional Anomaly

Postby Naryx » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:01 pm

What makes you think I care about his infant or his job? What makes you think I care anything for his circumstances? Frankly I wouldn't care if his infant were kidnapped tortured and killed. I don't have any reason to care. I don't know him. He will reply. How I take that reply and whether or not I even bother to read it is entirely up to me. He's been online three times since I've been here today. He's had three chances to reply and hasn't done it yet.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby KayVee » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:04 pm

*winces* :!:

Aside from that ^, what makes you think he cares about you? :?

Image Image

KayVee
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Rene » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:07 pm

What makes you think your earlier confrontational statements should be at the top of his list of priorities? What worth has you question or your person shown? If you are going to dismiss very real personal circumstances that may keep a person from replying at the speed you demand and use that as a point against them, you might want to first ensure that your question has enough merit to rate a quick response.
Rene
Dimensional Anomaly
Dimensional Anomaly

PreviousNext

Return to Open Magical Discussion