Login | Register

It worked

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
It worked

Postby LC » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:16 pm

OK well thanks to Art and Ogre, i was able to direct my energy in a more oppn fashion then in the direction I had previously done. So on Thursday night (8-26) I redirected it in an more open fasion and on Friday after noon (8-27), I received a call from an agency scheduling me for a Monday evening job interview.

Not sure if anything will come of it, but the point was it happened THAT soon.

Thanks Guys

LC :roll:
White magic-means saying your sorry
Black magic-means never saying sorry
Grey magic-means making others say they are sorry
---Ogre---
LC
Research Student
Research Student

Postby LordArt » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:38 am

Hmm...Nice and cryptic....And she's a writter too! :lol:

what she means is, she was casting for something better financially but instead of letting the magic have many avenues to work with (meaning just stating your end goal which is to be paid more money for less hassle, etc.) she originally had the magic defined specificially to how it would be accomplished to an exact detail, which leaves the magic little options. So if it can't accomplish it in that specific detail/method, it will fail, which doesn't help at all.

As we told her, you'd be amazed at the success rate going up of your casting when you unshackle your magic from preconceived avenues of success. Magic has a tendency of finding avenues that you'd never think of but are just as good or better than your imagination.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

cryptic and illerate

Postby LC » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:13 pm

not only am i cryptic but illerate too.

Geeze, what a mess I made. Well that's me for ya, my brain working faster then my fingers.

LC :roll:
White magic-means saying your sorry
Black magic-means never saying sorry
Grey magic-means making others say they are sorry
---Ogre---
LC
Research Student
Research Student

Return to Open Magical Discussion