Login | Register

So Much Calm Energizing Focus

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
So Much Calm Energizing Focus

Postby Skills_No_Dogma » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:39 pm

I've been studying positive psychology and how simply feeling good increases performance and productivity, two things I need for my line of work. With this in mind I used a little bit of what was shared on the public side of the main site to assemble my own constructs for this. As a person who is often stuck inside I long for fresh air, sunlight and trees. I've even gone as far as setting up a computer outside to work on when the weather is nice because it improves my mood and productivity.

I decided to bring that energy source, trees + air + soil + how they use sunlight to create energy in the house. I used one main huge tree as my central ley line but then I tethered it to around 100 trees in the woods in my backyard. I tethered them all at the top near the leaves and the branches that are exposed to a lot of sunlight and oxygen and I tethered at the root system. I then connected both tethers to a central tether that ran back to two constructs that I use for protection that are acting as a sort of firewall to keep any undesirable energy out and ran this central tether to a ceramic statue in my house that emits this energy through a central spot on the statues head.

The results have been wonderful, the air in the house has felt clean, smells like pine and I have had so much focus and calmness.

I then used this energy that is being emitted into the house to create a servitor of sorts to influence clients to hopefully send more work! I haven't check to see if that one works!!! I will work on this one a bit more later because I want it to constantly run.
Skills_No_Dogma
Visitor
Visitor

Re: So Much Calm Energizing Focus

Postby Skills_No_Dogma » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Well, the work is flowing in! I don't know if I can credit the magicks but I will play around with more ideas just to anecdotally test.
Skills_No_Dogma
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Circuitman » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:28 pm

That sounds like a really cool setup you got going on there. What season did you establish it in? I mean, it's winter where I am now but I don't want to make assumptions about when you created it or where you live.
Circuitman
New Student
New Student

Postby Skills_No_Dogma » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:13 am

I'm in the Southeast so it is still fairly warm.
Skills_No_Dogma
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Circuitman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:34 pm

Ok, so if you put it together during the fall, going in to winter, I'd be very interested to hear about how the changing seasons affect the quality and amount of energy you harvest. My hypothesis is that you are going to see a bit of a decline as we go into deep winter and then it will get really interesting in the spring but I'm still fairly new to this. What kind of work do you do?
Circuitman
New Student
New Student

Postby Skills_No_Dogma » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:16 pm

It think that you are right about the decline in energy.

I believe that there are many ways to mitigate that: Using non-seasonal dependent energy sources and creating a Power Block that is tethered to a myriad of energy sources that can always be tapped into.

I'm a visual learner so this is an example of what I've been tinkering around with for the last week or so with various degrees of success:

Skills_No_Dogma
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Circuitman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:39 pm

By "Power Block" do you mean a back up storage? Otherwise I don't know what that is. Using non-seasonal energy would give you a more consistent result but it probably wouldn't be the desired result. If any energy would work you wouldn't have gone through the effort of tethering all those trees. I don't really know what happens to the energy of those trees when they go dormant for the winter. It might change or there might just be less of it. It might make you sleepy.
Circuitman
New Student
New Student

Postby Skills_No_Dogma » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Oh, when I talk about non-seasonal energy or even this model, I'm not locked into my original post but instead how this sort of framework will be used for all the magick I use. The powerblock is more of a shortcut, a place for all my tethered energy sources to connect, like a router just for energy. It isn't really a backup but a permanent place where the tethers meet up. I'm trying to keep everything a bit modular and ready-to-run.

As far as my OP, I think that there are other ideas and sources of atmospheric energy that I believe can be used to give the same effect--- with the purpose of bringing a little bit more of outside and what it does to my mind and body inside.
Skills_No_Dogma
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Sark » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:25 am

Hmmm not quite sure if seasonal energy would go stale (I wouldnt think so but I don't really store it) but maybe during your favorite seasons route off a portion of what is being brought in and store for winter and other months where you might not draw as great a bounty and have that stored energy to use and refresh the other energy you bring in.
Sark
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Skills_No_Dogma » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:24 pm

I spent a week at the beach and decided to take a little bit of the ocean back home with me, but while I was there I was tethering to the ocean for some jolty bodgasm mind energizing fun. I then tethered to my power block in the image above and have been playing with the energy at home. Good stuff.
Skills_No_Dogma
Visitor
Visitor

Postby SATANSTURKEY666 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:29 am

Skills_No_Dogma wrote:It think that you are right about the decline in energy.

I believe that there are many ways to mitigate that: Using non-seasonal dependent energy sources and creating a Power Block that is tethered to a myriad of energy sources that can always be tapped into.

I'm a visual learner so this is an example of what I've been tinkering around with for the last week or so with various degrees of success:

So all the energy first goes to your HUB, then gets purified through the firewall and gets stored in your "router". Now, I'm new so take this with a huge grain of salt; but couldn't you simply cut out the middle-man and get all the energy you get purified in the firewall and then store it?
SATANSTURKEY666
Visitor
Visitor

Return to Open Magical Discussion