Login | Register

About will programming

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
About will programming

Postby Azazen » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:57 am

Recently I've been trying to look into things more. I examined a will based shield the other day and saw some things I'm not quite sure of and since it's always a good idea to get some outside confirmation I thought I'd ask. On smaller levels the energy looked like it was made out of tiny mechanisms, there was more to it but this is the part I'd like to ask about. It seemed to me that when you use will based programming, the will and intent interact with universal mechanisms and those in turn react to create small mechanisms that cause the energy to do the job it was meant for. I know that symbolic overlay can get in the way especially when you're trying to look at something completely new, which is why I wanted to ask people that might know. Thanks for any info that can be given on the subject.
Azazen
Research Student
Research Student

Postby LordArt » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:30 pm

It probably is a tech based shield and you don't know it. Many people use tech without knowing it, which is why I've always been surprised it hasn't surfaced as such a long time ago. I would look at someone else's stuff that doesn't know the concept of tech and see what it looks like.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Return to Open Magical Discussion