Login | Register

Hi, Im new here

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Hi, Im new here

Postby Obsidian » Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:11 am

Greetings :)

Im new to these forums. Ive been reading the Omnimancy page, and drilling Omnimancy practitioners i know regarding, basically, whatever pops into my head. Those who know me will vouch for that ;)

Im assuming a handful of you will recognise my name, and a few others, my sig. Those that know, dont ruin it for others, aye :D

Now then, on a more serious note.
I practice Psionics, rather shabbily, but practice all the same. Im a student of StormSeeker(although that is all hanging in the balance atm), and it is through her i found out about Omnimancy. Im very interested in all things energy, and that is what brought me to these forums. Im a member of VeritasOnline, but am nearlly disappointed in the content of the Psionics thread, so i need a new forum board :P

I look forward to reading further posts, and hope to gain a greater insight into the workings of Omnimancy, and people that frequent the board :)
Any further questions about me, accusations of anything. or flames, are welcome. I am sure to have missed something in my intro, and will myself consider it stupid =/

Thanks, and so long 8)
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Return to Open Magical Discussion