Login | Register

Soul Reactor

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Soul Reactor

Postby red30 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 pm

What exactly is a soul-reactor, how do you construct one and what is it's purpose? If you don't want to tell me openly just pm me. Thanks for the time.
red30
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Thill » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 pm

I am no authority but from what I understand from going over forum posts, a soul reactor is your inner most core energy as in your soul energy ? You cannot "construct" one , as it is a part of a living soul . So I guess you could say it is the souls life force ?

Again this is only from what I understood from pieces of conversations on the forum so I would be happy if somebody corrected me on this :)
Thill
Visitor
Visitor

Postby red30 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:48 pm

When I first read about it I was curious about what it was. If it's using your soul/core energy, I've read were the will is also called soul.
red30
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Soul Reactor

Postby LordArt » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:23 pm

red30 wrote:What exactly is a soul-reactor, how do you construct one and what is it's purpose? If you don't want to tell me openly just pm me. Thanks for the time.

The soul-reactor from the Omni perspective is what is powering your spiritual self and therefore you. It also is the source of your magical abilities in the sense that whatever your spirtual body doesn't end up using (which is like 95%+ of it is used up) is free for your magical activities. It is also powering the spiritual "hardware" that lets you manipulate magical energy in the first place, but that is getting too much into astral biology and over complicating the answer. All your spritual systems are designed to take it's individual output specifically.

How do you construct one: Short answer: You don't. Long answer: Until you know how to create true life and do soul/spiritual construction that you can create a living soul that could incarnate, etc, it isn't possible. Even then, it is one of the more complex pieces. Lopping off a piece of your astral self and saying it's "alive" isn't the same thing (ie. that is a typical way some magical systems create a "servitor") If you can build a human soul, you can build a soul reactor.

Thill: The reactor "creates" your life-force yes. That is what it's output is. It's a reactor, so it's more complicated than "creates" (but creates is the simple if incorrect answer). It doesn't create, it converts, much like any reaction/reactor.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Return to Open Magical Discussion