Login | Register

Online Classes

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Online Classes

Postby Celiborne » Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:58 pm

Greetings: I happened upon the site shortly after it was up and running. I emailed LordArt about the requirements for new students. Unfortunately for me, my work schedule does not permit me to be online during weeknights. Perhaps when alternatives become available it will be workable.

Even though it does not seem possible for me to become a student of Omnimancy, I am appreciative of this forum and look forward to reading the posts.

My overall sense is that Omnimancy, or one very similar to it, is the magical path I have been seeking for nearly 25 years. I have found traditional forms of ceremonial/ritual magic to be quite unsatisfactory. Perhaps oneday I will be able to study Omnimancy in the near future.
Last edited by Celiborne on Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celiborne
Visitor
Visitor

Online classes

Postby Celiborne » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:19 pm

Now that I have reread my previous post I think that perhaps it comes across with a defeatist attitude. My understanding as regards online classes requires potential students to be able to access your irc channel on specific nights/times. As I recall, from the email I received from LordArt around last December, I was invited to visit the irc channel at a time that my work schedule did not permit. I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that there was no feasable means of my taking classes/lessons online.

I would like to clairify my understanding of how your online training system works and if there is some means whereby I may participate. If it turns out that my schedule permits my participation in said online classes/lessons then I will formally request being accpted as a student.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
It is only at the meeting of knowledge and ignorance, of light and dark, that new understanding may be found: in the shadow.
Celiborne
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:52 pm

ADMIN NOTE: I seperated your messages out since it really had nothing to do with the topic that they were posted in.

As far as your requests for online teaching goes, since Psyfactor has taken over OmniCyber, it's his perview to decide on that question for you.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Thanks

Postby Celiborne » Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:50 pm

LordArt:

Thanks for the prompt reply. I shall take it up with PsyFactor.
It is only at the meeting of knowledge and ignorance, of light and dark, that new understanding may be found: in the shadow.
Celiborne
Visitor
Visitor

online classes

Postby Celiborne » Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:33 pm

By the way, do I simply pm PsyFactor to discuss online classes ?
Celiborne
Visitor
Visitor

Disregard previous post

Postby Celiborne » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:37 pm

Please disregard the previous post as I pm'ed PsyFactor and received a reply. It appears for the time being that my work schedule conflicts with the online class schedule. I would be lying if I didnt say I am not disappointed, however I fully understand that other people's busy schedules cant be rearranged for the sake of a single person.

I shall continue to keep an eye on the forum in hopes that one day there will classes I can accomidate to my schedule.

Thanks for the prompt replys I have received to my posts and pm's.

Best regards:Celiborne
Celiborne
Visitor
Visitor

Return to Open Magical Discussion