Login | Register

A question about chakras

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
A question about chakras

Postby indigoblade » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Has any one here ever inverted their chakras? Intentionaly or not? I am just asking in case there is anything I missed or am not aware about in this area. Ya'll know I am a solitair or if you didn't you know now so this is why I need clarification on this. I know how to do it intentionaly myself. I just wonder if there is anything that may occur as a side effect or if there are added benefits I have missed.

K, thats all I got, Love.

Indi
Look at Paradox. Learn from paradox. What is the ultimate paradox?
indigoblade
Visitor
Visitor

Postby inominandum » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:36 pm

how exactly do you mean? Place the Muladhara in the crown of your head and the Sahasvara up your bum, or do you mean untying them, as if making a belly button from an "innie" to an "outie"?

In the first place, no. Can't be done.

In the second place, sure, but only in the process of untying it completely...
inominandum
Visitor
Visitor

Postby indigoblade » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm

I mean you start from the heart, work your way out uniting them, and then switching their area of influence. I am unsure if they actualy move location or not, but it does feel like it. I won't mention the uses I have acheived from doing this here, don't think it would be a good idea that.

I call it the bifrost bridge technique (a rainbow bridge).
Look at Paradox. Learn from paradox. What is the ultimate paradox?
indigoblade
Visitor
Visitor

Re: A question about chakras

Postby SATANSTURKEY666 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:48 am

indigoblade wrote:Has any one here ever inverted their chakras? Intentionaly or not? I am just asking in case there is anything I missed or am not aware about in this area. Ya'll know I am a solitair or if you didn't you know now so this is why I need clarification on this. I know how to do it intentionaly myself. I just wonder if there is anything that may occur as a side effect or if there are added benefits I have missed.

K, thats all I got, Love.

Indi

If you mean their directions (whether they face up or down and such), reversing it will "reverse" the energy flow. As far as I know, energy naturally pools around your solar chakra. I don't think you should change that unless you really know what you are doing. If you mean you can reverse their "spinning" direction which is supposedly naturally clockwise; doing that is said to be one of the methods to Astrally Project. I haven't tried it thus far but I have read that gently stopping the normal spinning of your chakras and then turning them all counter-clockwise at once, as if grabbing a doorknob and opening the door, allows one to get out of their body easier. You can experiment with that; energy flow normally returns to its natural direction eventually anyway.
SATANSTURKEY666
Visitor
Visitor

Return to Open Magical Discussion