Login | Register

New Omnimancer Application Form

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Re: New Omnimancer Application Form

Postby billy8660 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 pm

:?: How did you get into magic?
I got into magic at a young age because of my interest in the supernatural and other realms. I believed dreams were a portal to the other side. Years later, I met someone who saw a lot of potential in me and called me a natural able to recognize energy and spirits easily. This made me want to get into magic more and more until I met someone who met me who taught me more.
:?: What do you practice now, and for how long?
I practice necropathy, telepathy, and fortune telling for 5 years.
:?: Will your current practice or religion interfere with you learning omnimancy?
No, it will not.
:?: How did you find us?
I was led here by my teacher, Alex Kowit.
:?: Have you read the site yet?
I have glanced at it.
:?: What do you think omnimancy is?
Omnimancy is using magic in everyday life and using it in every path of life to better oneself.
:?: What do you hope to get out of Omnimancy and what are your end goals?
I hope to learn how to use magic to become a better and stronger person overall.
:?: Omnimancy training is a long process, are you willing to put the time in? (Which for OmniCyber means being able to show up on IRC on Monday Nights weekly reliably, as well as practicing on your own time or with other students.)
I am willing to put the time in as long as work doesn't get in the way.
:?: Can you work ok with others?
Yes, I can.
:?: Because it's the internet, how old are you?
I am 30
billy8660
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Cailin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:06 pm

:?: How did you get into magic?

A little over nine years ago, while looking for information on how to deal with empathy, I ran across some sites on psionics. I was surprised that there was a paradigm that accounted for so many of the different abilities, and I was impressed with their more rational/scientific approach to the whole thing (while I wasn't against the idea of psychic abilities I just hadn't been able to stomach new age theories on them). After several years I started getting more interested in magick and I finally asked one of my friends who was also a practitioner (and who is now my fiance) to teach me.

I ran into a lot of problems with psionics, energy work, and magick, however. Sensory/perception based stuff worked fairly well for me, but anything that involved actively *doing* anything backfired spectacularly or just didn't work at all. I ended up spending 6 years trying to track down why that was the case and figure out a way to fix it. I sifted through everything I could think of--mental structure, energetic structure, buried emotions, mental blocks, extensive past life work. I had a lot of help from various people and spirits along the way and I came out a lot better for it, yet nothing ever seemed to fix the problem that I couldn't actually get anything to *work*. I attended Crucible a year ago and toward the end someone commented that I "wasn't from here". I was a bit disconcerted by the conversation that started after that, with quite a few people debating what "danish"(?) I was from. But while they weren't able to explain fully what they meant (because omnimancy secrecy), it was enough to start shedding some light on things over the next year about why my system behaved so oddly. Come to find out I do a lot of temporal work, and I was able to get a lot of help at this last Crucible both from David (who came up with something that make temporal ripples hurt significantly less without interfering with sensing) and from Rich (who actually had a similar experience with getting stuck in time because of memories and knew how to fix it!). It's made such a difference and I feel so much better, it's been awesome.

:?: What do you practice now, and for how long?

Most of what I practice is sensing-based: empathy/telepathy (12+ yrs), scanning/energy perception/clairvoyance (8 yrs), divination (7 yrs). I also do some energy work, mostly basic self-maintenance (9 yrs). And time-based work (unknown amount of time, I've had minor precog most my life, but started manipulating timelines intentionally 3 years ago)

:?: Will your current practice or religion interfere with you learning omnimancy?

I'm not religious, so no issues there. I do work with Hekate, but she's one of the ones who has been nudging me toward applying in the first place. As for my practice, so much has changed for me this last year or so that I feel like I need to essentially start over from the beginning, and omnimancy training seems like the best opportunity to do that.

:?: How did you find us?

I'd known about the site for a while, but hadn't looked into it very closely. But then my fiance (Chris) joined Omnimancy a year and a half ago, and one of my roommates joined at the beginning of this year, and the successes they had intrigued me and I started looking into it further. I also attended Crucible last year and this year.

:?: Have you read the site yet?

Yep, and even took notes on some sections. I'm currently reading through the "Interesting Magical Topics" section of the forum.

:?: What do you think omnimancy is?

Omnimancy is a system of magick designed around using scientific methodology to figure out how things actually work for casting any given spell and then doing what is necessary directly in the most efficient way possible rather than relying on other spirits or ritual. A great deal of it is founded in energy work, since the energy both powers the spell and provides the framework for its execution. While the technology part of tech (machine-like spells made of many smaller pieces) and the amps seem to get most of the attention, the technique (creative and well-researched approaches to casting) plays a very important part. Developing accurate magical senses and the ability to analyze spells also forms an important foundation for the system.

:?: What do you hope to get out of Omnimancy and what are your end goals?

Primarily, I really want to be able to finally *do* things in magick, and the way that omnimancy starts at square one and very thoroughly teaches up through research and development and getting actual verifiable results makes me very confident that the time put in will be worth it. I'm also looking forward to the community aspect of being able to learn from other people and discuss magick more easily and in depth than I've been able to do up till now.

More specifically though, I'm very interested in learning more about and helping with research on time-related magick. It was incredibly encouraging to find out that someone else in omni has had similar experiences to me. I've only run into one other person up till now who works with time even close to how I do...and she only speaks math. So having people to talk about all of it with and learn from and do experiments with would be *amazing*.

Also, while I've had some success with developing senses on my own, what I've seen of those in omnimancy makes me *very* interested in learning more in that area.

And in general, learning as much as I can on everything and seeing where that takes me--I'm quite sure there's a great deal about what omnimancy entails and practices that I'm not aware of.

:?: Omnimancy training is a long process, are you willing to put the time in? (Which for OmniCyber means being able to show up on IRC on Monday Nights weekly reliably, as well as practicing on your own time or with other students.)

Definitely. I've watched my fiance and my roommate go through the first year or so of training so I know what the time commitment is like, and our household schedule is already designed around making sure both of them can make it to all meetings so the time is already blocked out in my schedule.

:?: Can you work ok with others?

Yes. I'm a little shy at first, but once I get a feel for how things are structured and what's expected I warm up pretty quickly.

:?: Because it's the internet, how old are you?

Cailin
Visitor
Visitor

Postby wertygo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:37 am

How did you get into magic?
I got into magic at a young age, a friend thought me to help me with my problem.
What do you practice now, and for how long?
I practice soul magic, basically using it to play with time and manipulate reality for more than 5 years.
Will your current practice or religion interfere with you learning omnimancy?
No, it will not.
How did you find us?
I was led here by my friend.
Have you read the site yet?
I have glanced at it.
What do you think omnimancy is?
Omnimancy is using magic in everyday life and using it in every path of life to better oneself.
What do you hope to get out of Omnimancy and what are your end goals?
I hope to learn how to get rid of my immortality, trap it in a pendent.
Omnimancy training is a long process, are you willing to put the time in? (Which for OmniCyber means being able to show up on IRC on Monday Nights weekly reliably, as well as practicing on your own time or with other students.)
I am willing to put the time in as long as work doesn't get in the way.
Can you work ok with others?
Yes, I can.
Because it's the internet, how old are you?
I am 19
wertygo
Visitor
Visitor

Postby senajan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:48 pm

:!:Sorry, but i'm not sure if i've actually got into magic yet. Maybe the right term for me is 'in the process of getting into the magic.' And if maybe i misinterpreted the question and you're actually ask about the trigger on my seeking of the magic arts, i just baffled by some counterintuitive things and questioning on how exactly it could even works, things like the initial point of the wind, and it's range, it's trigger and etc.

:!:Didn't have actual practice yet, all i knew is just on the level of making a psy ball/energy ball and thats all. And maybe spellcasting thing, sometimes, but i also still not sure and questioning on how that thing could even works.

:?: Will your current practice or religion interfere with you learning omnimancy?
:!:No, i don't know why it can.

:!:4chan > Discord > suggested by friend on discord after practicing some things

:!:Yes, and i'm hooked up.

:!:Didn't expect this question lol, but i think i could could say that i don't know, maybe some kind of new genre of magic arts. That's why i'm applicating here so i could know it better.

:!:Ok,actually i just got one certain goal mind. Which is performing astral projection or out of body things, i'm not sure what it is tho. Have tried any method out there and the closest i could reach was standing up while dreaming when feeling my body so light and walking for few meter, but i couldn't see a thing and my surrounding is very dark. So, maybe i could got some clue about that thing here.
And if that didn't work out, i just want to find one single drop of actual magic that i could delves and think about.

:?: Omnimancy training is a long process, are you willing to put the time in? (Which for OmniCyber means being able to show up on IRC on Monday Nights weekly reliably, as well as practicing on your own time or with other students.)
:!:Sorry, but i think the timezone is unclear. I live on different side and maybe it could be very early in the morning or afternoon here. So i couldn't promise it yet, but if i got no crucial thing to do around that time, i'll try to show up.

:!:No one would say no even thought they not ok to work with others for the sake of your approval. So, i just gotta say that i can't promise this, but one thing i'm sure,or first thing that i'll gonna bring to face the other members from here and now is, my sole curiousity on how this omnimancy things works and the actual good direction of it.

:!:25 years / 300 months /9000 days (not exact age)
senajan
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Mathematikoi » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Will there be a class for this year?
Mathematikoi
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Breetai » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:13 am

A. Not sure that I got into it so much as I just stopped ignoring the signs everywhere

A. Basic energy work, have tried various things. At point where I can do some interesting things, but not much formal training. Can pretty consistently visually see and sense(feel) various energy beings, and have done a distance healing with surprisingly good results(1st try, but I payed for it physically lol).I've gone pretty far mostly solo, but think that the formal instruction thing is needed at some point, or at least, beneficial.

A. I don't think my Ancestors or friends in the Norse Pantheon have a problem with it :D

A. Referred here by a friend of a friend.

A. I've just started reading some public topics, a few so far.

A. Jeet Kun Do of magic practices lol. Seriously, sounds similar to Chaos Magic, in that it skips a lot of BS, and keeps what's useful.

A. To further facilitate my development, and help people out along the way.

A. Yes, absolutely. I have a few friends that might be interested to apply as well, and to train face to face once a month or so in our local area.

A. Yes.

A. 41 years old, born in '76.
Breetai
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Mathematikoi wrote:Will there be a class for this year?

Yes, there will be. Things have just gotten organized as quickly this year. Sorry for the delay.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

O_Keeper

Postby JPo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:54 pm

Dear Mr.Arthur Lord Art Sir,

Good Day!

Here is my Application for Cyber Omni.

A:
It is a little long but may be interesting real life account which i am sharing as i remember it as my first Mg encounter, at the age of six i was a kid who loved to play with real fire and the dancing flames therefore once i sacrificed my few days pocket money and bought a normal plastic lighter in orange color that time lighters were little rare and expensive in my country the match boxes were common tool,i put that in my pocket at the shop and came home after that when i put hand in pocket it was not there however pocket was deep and i was a careful child who never missed anything even a single small chocolate ever it was tragic and shocking for me therefore in desperation i casted my first spell of life "it was pslam from
a religious sclupture meant "everything is from the god and returns to the god for seven times, as recommended to recover lost objects" and forgot it in a little while the same evening after the dark i was playing besides my home it was quite a low light and no body was there at the right side i heard something throughn at the road and it made a tick noise i went there and it was a brand new Green Lighter this time as a kid i did not get nervous too much and said okay the god has sent me the green one and became happy again by that moment i grew up seeing my life in search of something some missing fragment of mine etc type of thoughts so i did learned a religion from scripture to history i read it all then i read comparative religions and always had more questions even when i did not touched a single magical literature i knew the prophets were for profits, religious tool is biggest scam and enslavement of humanity for the people, by the people.
however i started to learn secret societies and eventually magic my first read was Israel Regardie G.D system, then Franz Bardon, Qabala, Magic squares and Geomancy etc then lots of other hermetic litrature because i am from the east and sofi and tantric indian traditions are native to me therefore i had no problem contemplating the systems but my intellect was not setting up at any place so i decided to first read and understand them all having confidence on magick itself to show me up the way that will resonate with me it is a journey over last 12 years in the end i found chaos magick is somewhat attractive and less dogmatic therefore i started it but i was not completely satisfied and feeling it limited to some extent more to elaborate my point of
view is that i was not seeking any power for my material needs but my yearning is for something larger and far more greater then myself i cant contemplate it yet, another fact worth mentioning is that the natural tendency of myself towards energy sense may be because of the Major Planetary Grid intersection is located straight 172 kms from my location.

A:Chaos magick balancing & the sigil casting for about 2 years practically.

A: Nope i believe i am ahead of that stage and firmly believe on Intelligent energy as real god all around us.

: How did you find us?

A: i was & am seeking the ultimate raw real truth my path lead me magickally towards Omnimancy as no body told me directly about the existence of this system until at one forum i read some people discussing about the implants that i later knew are called tech that may help taping into already available energy currents in quite an obscure manner and i contemplated it that there is some system dealing with the energy directly, "as in near past after my extensive research i intuitively concluded that ceremonial/other magic is a way to tap into the on going ever available ocean of power for some extent" so i pm'd the OP and asked few questions and in details he revealed me that it is somehow related to a system called Omnimancy therefore i am here.

A: Yes i have and am reading it again and again to seriously form a picture of an idea also i understand things by viewing them in my mind.

A: Honestly speaking i am writing what i understood till now, Omnimancy is a way to connect and conjure energy at sub atomic level that can be intently charged and taped/stored some way into the nano partical form with the help of some symbolic/physical object that work as conductor or regulator for the existing energy flow that is moving free into different direction, in that object the stored energy with the memory manipulates the existing flow of free energy and direct it towards the same intent the object is created for, as IMO energy has tendency to accept charging with the memory therefore so little of the intently charged energy can charge the rest of the free flow and may bring desired changes in place,people,event etc to form a certain required criteria, it is some how related or mimicry of the original process of the creation. at extreme accurate level it may form the energy to get denser and may be coupled with the desired material object of the nature that has atomic mass/structure similarity and may form some 3d shape also to mention my initial thoughts ideas are formed astrally in raw flexible energy format and projected from there into the physical realm.

A: I am here to spend rest of my life learning and expanding into the subject it resonates with my core it is the magnum opus i was seeking for therefore i have no end goals except gaining perfection into it.

A: No Problem i have a life to dedicate to this Sir, i make sure my dedicated presence anytime indeed its Monday or the whole week day or night.

A: I do fine with the team and its exciting and great opportunity to learn with the brotherhood.

A: I am 39 Sir, may provide any proof if asked, can take any oath of secrecy i am open and honest to you as in my Eastern culture Spiritual Guru or teacher is deemed as respected as real father, therefore it is a spiritual family for me in which i am requesting my initiation to your kindness as cyberomni.
In the last Pl excuse my grammatical mistakes as English is my fourth language.

I am looking forward for your kind guidance.

Best Regards

User:O_Keeper
JPo
Head of OmniCyber
Head of OmniCyber

Previous

Return to Open Magical Discussion