Login | Register

Omni-Cyber?

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Omni-Cyber?

Postby Obsidian » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:28 pm

Hi there.

I'm just curious... Is Omni-Cyber still operating? It seems like there hasn't been a new wave of students in quite the long time, I'm a little confused.

Is it a case of Cyber still running, just less... structured/organised than it was previously? Has the group shut it's doors, prefering to stick with who it has than bring in fresh blood? Or did I just get over-looked at a more recent wave? *chuckles*

I understand life takes precedence over online commitments (in general). It's better to be running a healthy life than running an online thing you just aren't feeling because of outside factors.

I hope all is well, and I'm not being too nosy with these questions.

James~
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby PsyFactor » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:44 pm

I understand the curiosity. Yes, cyber is still alive and well. Teaching has been a little slow of late due to craziness in peoples' lives...but there is hope. A new wave of students will be accepted in the near future...how near...well, let's say getting your applications in now would be a good idea. Thanks for your concern, though!

Jeremy
PsyFactor
Research Student
Research Student

Return to General Discussion