Login | Register

Anti Grey League

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Anti Grey League

Postby Naryx » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:16 am

ADMIN EDIT: Removed. Pointless for this board. This isn't a UFO/conspiracy board.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby FireEssence » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:10 am

0_o 0_0 o_0
Igne Natura Renovatur Integra
FireEssence
New Student
New Student

Postby LordArt » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:42 pm

Why thank you Naryx for pointing out a security flaw in the settings for registered users that would allow anyone who was registered to post a sticky. That has now been removed and restricted to students or higher.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:41 am

Your missing the point, lordart. Whether its a stick or a post or a billboard is not the issue. What is actually said and done about what has been posted is the important part. Don't get some high falluting idea that you can just dismiss me like I'm nothing and expect to get away with it.

Postby LordArt » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:25 am

Naryx, get over yourself. You used and abused a security flaw/setting. I fixed it. Nuff said there. Anything else is your ego.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby FireEssence » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:35 pm

Just a question, where did the concept of 'the Greys' as friends pop in from? Or was it just an assumption that people do/people here percieve 'the Greys' as friends? (running on the assumption that the people in question believe in them)
FireEssence
New Student
New Student

Nice story, tell me another

Postby LC » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:13 am

Anonymous wrote:Your missing the point, lordart. Whether its a stick or a post or a billboard is not the issue. What is actually said and done about what has been posted is the important part. Don't get some high falluting idea that you can just dismiss me like I'm nothing and expect to get away with it.

What is up with that?? You do realize this is HIS board and he is GOD on HIS board. create your own if you want to be a jack ass
White magic-means saying your sorry
Black magic-means never saying sorry
Grey magic-means making others say they are sorry
---Ogre---
LC
Research Student
Research Student

Postby Naryx » Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:28 pm

I realize that, LC. I just don't really care. What? You expect me to care about this? I just posted this topic to let the world at large know that there is at least one person who hates the Grays and thinks they are an enemy to the human race.
The forges of manifestation are never quiescent. They are simply so far away from normal reality that you can't hear them.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby FireEssence » Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:01 pm

Yay?
FireEssence
New Student
New Student

Postby Strider » Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:48 pm

I realize that, LC. I just don't really care. What? You expect me to care about this? I just posted this topic to let the world at large know that there is at least one person who hates the Grays and thinks they are an enemy to the human race.

Thank you for prooving that you not only do you care but why Sulphuric Acid should also be added to the gene pool.

[/quote]
Fear me not, for I am not my friend Ogre...

OCP Issued Weapons:
For when you absolutely possitively need to rip a hole in the multiverse... or deal with your neighbors dog.
Strider
Head of OmniNorth
Head of OmniNorth

Postby Naryx » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:09 am

Let me put this in words you'll understand strider: shut the fuck up.

Edit: Addition.

The only reason I even came round here with this particular topic is because your board isn't totally dead. This means there is some chance someone who has a brain may see it and, hopefully, actually think about it for more than a few seconds. I've allways looked down on you, and I'm never going to stop. And I'm not sorry I said that, at all.
The forges of manifestation are never quiescent. They are simply so far away from normal reality that you can't hear them.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby StormSeeker » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:48 am

Google.com

You'll find more forums, which are predominantly more alive than the Omni forum, devoted to aliens and Greys and whatnot. Both sides of the coin, I might add, not just the pro-Grey movement that seems to deluge modern society *pained look*

If you're looking for a wider audience, that is.
StormSeeker
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Naryx » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:37 am

I was tempted to say 'Why don't you ask me to leave you prick?' But then I read your comment about the pro-grey business. And since you said something about the topic that didn't blast it as if it were some hellacious sin, I decided not to.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:24 pm

Since you want to be asked to leave Naryx, which seems to be your only goal here anyway, Please leave. I'm tired of you provoking the participants of this forum. Not that I actually think asking will work, but it's worth a shot. (Besides, if I just Ban you first, you won't be able to read this :twisted: ). I'm sure you'll come back with some long sob story how your so mis-understood and that you did nothing to start anything, and that you don't care about anything SOOOOO much including yourself, us, the forum, etc., and how I will rue the day I summarily dismissed you and asked you to leave because of a tyraid you'll tell us about how cool and powerful you are with such bravado that would make a professional wrestler blush. *yawn*

I like people here that provoke thought, not provoke fights, which obviously your the latter. You have yet to provide any value of thought or anything else. I know this is one small forum among many for you, and that you don't care. The funny thing is, the way you act, you show that you DO care at some level, weither you know it or not. I think you should work on that. How can you be a true lord of evil(tm) and still care? Saying you don't care isn't enough(and in the end means nothing), your actions have to show it too, which show the opposite. Since you like experiments so much, perhaps you were seeing how long until you got banned from, what I suspect is, yet another forum. In anycase, your no longer my problem (not that you ever were really).

Thank you for your entertainment and good night (and good bye).

(Upon your response, you will be banned, since I will know you will have read this. Congrats, your the first one to be banned other than sex spammers from Germany. Go figure).
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby LC » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:11 pm

Strider wrote:

Thank you for prooving that you not only do you care but why Sulphuric Acid should also be added to the gene pool.

LOL, you certainly have a way with words. thanks for making me laugh

LC
White magic-means saying your sorry
Black magic-means never saying sorry
Grey magic-means making others say they are sorry
---Ogre---
LC
Research Student
Research Student

Next

Return to General Discussion