Login | Register

Anti Grey League

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Postby Naryx » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:50 pm

Well, for one thing, Lordart, you never gave me any reason to WANT to add anything to the board. All you did was hide behind your visitor-locked topics. I can't give input on a vaccume. I have to know SOMEthing about what you're talking about before I can give you input.

Besides, you've made it quite clear that you don't care what I think and don't take me seriously at all. What in the world made you think I would want to do anything but harm you, given the impression you have given me? Lets be realistic here. If you make it clear that you dislike someone and don't want them there, why in the world would that person want to do anything but batter you down and stomp you into the ground?

You judged me from the day I got here, and never gave me a chance to be anything but your enemy. And on the occasions that I did actually try to make some sensible, on topic comment, you and your order of dick suckers totally ignored it. How the hell did you expect me to react? Throw flowers and do a dance? This is your wake up call. Welcome to REALITY. And the reality of it is, if you pre-decide that you don't want someone and don't like them, their going to hate you because of it. Anyone with a brain that is capable of putting one logical thought into another logical thought, will agree with me.

But I don't expect you to agree with me, nor do I expect any of your cowering simpletons to agree with me either, you've got them so god damned afraid they don't think. I gave you a challenge and you, and your entire board, failed it. I had information that could have put you YEARS ahead in omnimancy's technical applications. But since you failed so miserably, (and we're talking failed beyond F minus here) you can't have it. I'll just keep it to myself and laugh my ass off when your beating your heads against the wall trying to figure it out.

You never respected me and you never tried to. You don't deserve what I came through here to give you. And you don't deserve to be in a position of leadership either.
The forges of manifestation are never quiescent. They are simply so far away from normal reality that you can't hear them.
Naryx
Visitor
Visitor

Postby FireEssence » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:06 pm

Seeing as you'll be banned shortly after this etc. and I really doubt this will actually get you to realize anything and teh fact that I don't want to start anything too big this late, I'll make what I want to say very short.

Naryx wrote:I have to know SOMEthing about what you're talking about before I can give you input.

How can you say that, and then believe ANYTHING you have to contribute would put Omni ahead in any sort fo way? I mean quite clearly you point out that you have little to no idea what Omni is about. (which puts you on about the same page as me and anyone else on this board that isn't currently an Omni student)

Thus, what pushes you to have the audacity to even SAY,
Naryx wrote:I had information that could have put you YEARS ahead in omnimancy's technical applications. But since you failed so miserably, (and we're talking failed beyond F minus here) you can't have it. I'll just keep it to myself and laugh my ass off when your beating your heads against the wall trying to figure it out.

The end and have a nice life :)
Igne Natura Renovatur Integra
FireEssence
New Student
New Student

Postby LordArt » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:50 pm

Perhaps I shouldn't have banned him. We could have played bullshit bingo(People who work in corporate environments know what I'm talking about) and had more fun. Err...Naryx Bingo. Lets see...

Well, for one thing, Lordart, you never gave me any reason to WANT to add anything to the board. All you did was hide behind your visitor-locked topics. I can't give input on a vaccume. I have to know SOMEthing about what you're talking about before I can give you input.

Considering we talked in PM on several occations, you just wouldn't listen. :roll:

...Sob story....check... N

Besides, you've made it quite clear that you don't care what I think and don't take me seriously at all. What in the world made you think I would want to do anything but harm you, given the impression you have given me? Lets be realistic here. If you make it clear that you dislike someone and don't want them there, why in the world would that person want to do anything but batter you down and stomp you into the ground?

I gave you many chances. You rather insult and belittle me and everyone else... And that's a reason to take you seriously? :crazy:

...Self-important to the point of delusion....check... A

You judged me from the day I got here, and never gave me a chance to be anything but your enemy. And on the occasions that I did actually try to make some sensible, on topic comment, you and your order of dick suckers totally ignored it. How the hell did you expect me to react? Throw flowers and do a dance? This is your wake up call. Welcome to REALITY. And the reality of it is, if you pre-decide that you don't want someone and don't like them, their going to hate you because of it. Anyone with a brain that is capable of putting one logical thought into another logical thought, will agree with me.

I judge everyone I meet, as do you, as does everyone else. Their actions dictate where their perception of a person goes. And you set quick an impression with your first post directed at me...And I quote "What I want to know is why I shouldn't treat you and your school of thought with anything but contempt and disgust?" Mmm...what an intro. Plenty of chances from there were given but you were just abusive. Considering how you treated everyone online here, I think it is you who are prejudging everyone.

...Twisting the truth to fit his own perverse view of reality....check... R

But I don't expect you to agree with me, nor do I expect any of your cowering simpletons to agree with me either, you've got them so god damned afraid they don't think. I gave you a challenge and you, and your entire board, failed it. I had information that could have put you YEARS ahead in omnimancy's technical applications. But since you failed so miserably, (and we're talking failed beyond F minus here) you can't have it. I'll just keep it to myself and laugh my ass off when your beating your heads against the wall trying to figure it out.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I can't stop laughing at that one. I think you've seen too many kung fu movies if you think I run omnimancy like that. Omnimancy isn't run Master/Apprentence, but obviously the way you view the world, you think I have students under my heel. As far as your information, you've dangled that carrot for months and each time you mentioned something in PM, it was crap or superceeded a long time ago.

...Delusion of possessor of great secret knowledge and power....check... Y (almost there)

You never respected me and you never tried to. You don't deserve what I came through here to give you. And you don't deserve to be in a position of leadership either.

One thing you never quite understood. A person earns respect, it's not given. I have the respect of both my students, peers, and quite a few in the magical and psion communities. All of it has been earned. Have you ever earned someone's respect? I think not with your attitude. I gave you FAR many more chances while everyone was PMing me to ban you. And your right for once, I don't deserve what you came here to give me. I don't deserve your abuse, which is what you came here to give me.

...Proving that one is in need of psychological help....check... X!

BINGO! I got bingo! Look at the letters...they line up as N A R Y X !!!

Wow, and unfortunately, you all got the booby prize by having to suffer through his crap for the past few months. I'm sorry. I was trying to be fair and give him a chance to calm down, but it never happened. Well, live and learn. :python:
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

No subject

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:04 am

Considering his view of reality, why did you expect anything but hate, paranoia and vengeful thoughts?

Postby LordArt » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:13 am

Thank you Naryx. Going multiple personality on us are you? I was wondering when you'd do that and pop up as a guest.

Dude, it's called IP addresses, the board tracks it you know (not that you'll see this, not from your home machine anyways). Now I can complete the ban. I love it when a plan comes together. :)
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Previous

Return to General Discussion