Login | Register

Uncle Chuckie Live

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Uncle Chuckie Live

Postby LordArt » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:03 pm

A good freind of mine Chuck Cosimano is doing a live talk on the radio TONIGHT. Here is the forwarded details from the radio station:

Hi Gang!

I've been wanting to interview author, expert on psionics, radionics, and chaos magick: Charles "Uncle Chuckie" Cosimano for ages! Forget Hallmark, flowers, cute squishy teddy bears holding heart-shaped thingies. If you are serious about spending Valentine's Day (or any other day/nite) with the object of your unquenchable lust then my favorite Uncle will be telling you how to do it with a little help from some nifty software, magick, intense focus, and various parts from your local electronics store. I really can't say anything more that will do him justice. http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/4052/chuckie.htm Visit his site. I dare you to click here.

Sex magick, hypnosis, intent. Admit it.you haven't gotten anywhere with the usual commercialized crap. Do you really think you're going to get laid much less "loved" because you hand someone a card with something someone ELSE wrote on it coupled with some lame flowers you obviously bought at the last minute from some street corner illegal immigrant slapped on top of a box of plastic tasting candy from a drug store on the way home late for dinner?! Don't insult my intelligence. Lets get down to it. If you've ever bought a pair of x-ray specs from the back of a comic or edible underwear, or even if you just wanna learn how to remotely influence people (there.the "scientific-type" name for "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me") then you'll definately get something out of this week's show. Live Tuesday/Wednesday (depending on your time zone) Feb. 8/9th from 1 am eastern until 3 a.m. RIGHT HERE Babycakes http://www.11l-rni.com/

Warn all your friends ;)

As Always,

~Res

http://www.resmerized.com
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Ogre » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:26 pm

GODS! I stayed up after signing off the chat room last noight and played Doom 3... I CAN'T stay up tonight or I will be dead in the morning...
-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby LordArt » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:34 pm

And I thought you were just going right to sleep and not going to play any more that night. SURRRREEE. :twisted:

In anycase, my INTENTION is to actually record it via the shoutcast, but we'll see. From what I understand, it's like 2 hours. I may just set my machine on record then go to sleep and then edit the 7+ hour file in the morning to cut out the parts that aren't him.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Ogre » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:42 pm

Hey, the last thing I said before signing off was that it was a possibility and I SHOULD resist it... I ended up not.
-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby LordArt » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:51 pm

I have the interview (or should..still in encoding process). If you don't care, don't read on, since below is all the stuff I went through to get it. In anycase, if people actually want it, do they want just the interview or the whole show?

Well, I DID technically record it. The problem was, I went to bed, so in the morning I ended up with a 3.5 GB file which the high end windows program I was using proceeded to choke on. So much for it being High-end. As usual, the Amiga comes to the rescue. I reset the machine so it couldn't delete the temp file it was using to hold all of this. I surmized that it was in raw PCM format, which of course nothing on windows wants to read, even trying to trick it that it was a CDA file didn't work. The Amiga didn't care, so I verified that it was actually a PCM file and it was intact, which it was. So I used another Amiga utility to split the file, estimating 2.25 hours off the top to bother looking at (which was like 1.4 GBs, which is a far cry smaller than the 3.5 GB). The show chuckie was on is a 2 hour show that evidently I missed the first few minutes of, but that's ok, I didn't miss chuckie. As of this writting, I don't know how long the interview was, since even after a half hour of listening to chuckie, it was still going and I needed sleep. So I assume it would be over after 2.25 hours. I'm mp3 encoding it now (on my Amiga of course. I verified it would work with small chunks of the larger file). I estimate the 2.25 hour clip is going to be like 140 MBs or less. I'm hoping the "high-end" sound program I have on windows can then read it without choking and let me cut it down further to just the interview. Worse comes to worse, I use the larger mp3 as a time marker, and resplit the original file to the exact second that I want to pull out on both ends, and just reencode the new fragment.

In anycase, if people actual are interested PM or email me and I'll give you the link. I don't want the file linked off-site and overload my bandwidth.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

If You Like...

Postby Resmyrranda » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:47 am

Hi guys:)

Just found this thread. If you'd like a copy of the interview Uncle Chuckie and I did, please email me and I'll be happy to ftp it or something. Its 109mb file at 128 in mp3 format. That's the entire show however. Cheers:)

~Res
Resmyrranda
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion