Login | Register

What starts with an 'I' and ends with an 'o'?

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
What starts with an 'I' and ends with an 'o'?

Postby Watchtower » Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:08 pm

Intro. :D

Hello everyone, Watchtower here. I am extraordinarily intrigued by Omnimancy, and I like its approach towards the practice and understanding of magick. I have been studying 'energy work', consisting mainly of qigong and some psionics, on and off for 3 years. In addition, I have been in the martial arts for 8 years.
I briefly practiced Wicca a few years ago, but I decided it was not right for me. There was too much religious baggage, it was not practical, and I am very uncomfortable with ritualistic magic. Plus, it was hard to find someone who knew what they were talking about.
I came upon your site through an IRC chat with Stormseeker, and I like what I have seen so far.

In any case, at the moment I do not have the time to practice magick diligently, and I do not meet the age requirement anyway, so I will apply when the time and conditions are right. In the meantime, I hope to get to know everyone here a little better, and I look forward to working with all of you in the near future, if things fall in place.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction; until we meet again.
"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." -Thomas Edison

Pain is Weakness leaving the Body
Watchtower
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion