Login | Register

Another Intro among many.

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Another Intro among many.

Postby Cash » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:52 pm

Hello everyone.
I was looking in past archives and I came across an area where LordArt talked about questions he asked people coming to ' Omnimancy' ( thread: http://www.omnimancy.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68 ), so I decided to answer them instead of doing the normal, paragraph or so introduction.

How did you come across our site? I heard from Psiscape [Stormseeker's website] as well other friends.
How long have you been into magic and what do you practice? I've never had 'real' experience in magic, though I have had a good deal of psionic experience.
Where are you located in the country? Half an hour under Boston, Massachusetts.
What is your interest in Omnimancy? A community that I can interact with, learn from, and grow.
What has made you wish to learn more? Certain past events in my life, as well as personal beliefs have always compelled me to study the metaphysics.
What do you hope to get out of omnimancy? A good time, new people to meet, and maybe a little knowledge. ;)
And because it's the internet, What's your age? 17, turning 18 in August.

That about sums it up. :roll:
Thanks for reading.
" We can be knowledgeable with other men's knowledge but we cannot be wise with other men's wisdom. "
- Michel Eyquem de Montaigne
Cash
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion