Login | Register

Joining - Application process

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
group question

Postby billie1125 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:18 am

i used to live in new jersey about 2 years ago. and i found this group. well, i moved late 2003 to another state. i really wanted to learn more about omnimancy but i don't know of any groups like it where i live. i was wondering if anyone knew of any groups like this one in mississippi or alabama?

billie1125
billie1125
Visitor
Visitor

Postby indigoblade » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:22 am

Ok, so what is the neccessary criteria to join your group?

I do want to learn practical applications as you guys teach it. Yes i can take insrtuction. I have taken martial arts and i am also a very thirsty intelectual. I know it makes some of the posts i have wrote seem a little chaotic, and maybe I have rubbed people the wrong way (actualy I know I can be abrasive at times, sorry). I am in the current process of taking care of certain issues naturally, and i don't wanna join til after I have been on the meds i need for a lil. I hope you all understand that yes, I do have a hard time sometimes explaining myself. Yes, sometimes I will see things very differently, but I will also try to understand what you are teaching/saying to me.

I know you guys put me in the hell no section earlier, that is why I have relaxed on you guys and found an open post sight for socialization. I really hope to hear from you especialy lord art. Send me a private message too, because I have a need to speak with you on things i will not discuss here. I trust you is why. You have presented yourself in a most assuredly stern and yet polite and caring way. I thank you for your honesty and advice.

I now trully ask one last time, what are the criteria that I must fulfil in order to get from the fourth list to the first? What must I do?

thanx fer listening, please be honest.
Look at Paradox. Learn from paradox. What is the ultimate paradox?
indigoblade
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 am

Ok, so what is the neccessary criteria to join your group?

Unfortunately, it's not that easy. Meaning, before the current screening process, a lot of undesirables got into training and created a hell of a mess. Those people are long gone now, but we lived and learned. There are a series of characteristics that we prize over others admittedly, but through a little digging in the forums, it's not hard to find. I can't make it THAT easy. Besides, if it were just outright stated, it would negate the screening process. The whole point is seeing who people really are and based on that make a decision, which is only the first step of the process, but an important one. Not showing how we can be fooled by good actors. People rarely change and don't do it overnight if they do.

The simple fact is usually by the time the interviews start up for Cyber, there are about 30 people trying to take 2 open spots. Which means 28 of those 30 are going to be disappointed. So these days we strive for the best of the best so to speak. Still doesn't mean it works out, but certainly is a better method than in the past and while not perfect is the best we got.

If you want to PM me, do so, nothing has stopped you before. :)
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Fire_on_High » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:34 pm

I'll add to that not everyone who fails the first time is SOL. I flunked my first interview, made it later on.
<James> "Drive safe!" "Be careful!" "Don't stay out late!" "Forks don't go in the power socket!" "Please don't rip the multiverse a new one, it's not nice"
Fire_on_High
Presence
Presence

Postby indigoblade » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:16 am

Thank you for the heart felt response. I am glad you understand where I am coming from.
Look at Paradox. Learn from paradox. What is the ultimate paradox?
indigoblade
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Joining - Application process

Postby sorscha » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:29 am

merry meet i'm new here just as of today. i am a beginner in this belief i am loving it. but it is lonely for me cause i am having to learn on my own. a friend of mine told me about this site, just hope it helps me with my journey in learning the good things about wicca. I have been learning to meditate and been reading up on different things.
If i ever have any questions i hope there is someone out there who will try and help. thank you all for now
blessed be
sorscha
Visitor
Visitor

Previous

Return to General Discussion