Login | Register

Crucible 2010

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Crucible 2010

Postby LordArt » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 pm

I am pleased to announce that Crucible 2010 is officially on October 2nd, 2010 at the Hyatt Regency Princeton which is the same place as last year!

We are still gathering speakers, but we have confirmations from some old ones as well as some new ones. More will come in the following months. Please visit http://www.crucibleconvention.com for more information, and check back often for updates!
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Psychokinetic Wannabe » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:47 am

Funny enough, I saw the change in the Crucible page an hour or so ago... maybe 2... whenever it was that I last looked and saw your name in the users online list at the bottom of this forum - and I was very tempted to post something like "In case anyone cares, I just noticed the Crucible website just got updated for the 2010 one". I ultimately decided against it because it didn't seem right for me to make that announcement, when I'm in no way associated with it, and you may have wanted to make that announcement yourself.
If a thing be really good, it can be shown to be such. If you cannot demonstrate its excellence, it may well be suspected that you are no proper judge of it.
- William Godwin
Psychokinetic Wannabe
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Neeros » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:56 am

It should be good, I am looking forward to meeting everyone, ganna be trying very hard to get down there and hang out, it's all the way across the country though. :cry:
"Assert your will upon your enemy, but do not let your enemy assert their will upon you."
-Sun Tzu
Neeros
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Psychokinetic Wannabe » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:07 am

About how late into the process do you decide on what the event schedule will be? Once you know what topics all the speakers want to speak on, and/or who you'll have as speakers at all? Or is there a specific date by which you assign all the already known ones, and stragglers get put into whatever slots are left?
If a thing be really good, it can be shown to be such. If you cannot demonstrate its excellence, it may well be suspected that you are no proper judge of it.
- William Godwin
Psychokinetic Wannabe
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Return to General Discussion